4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for fourth generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

And It Starts.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 04:14 PM
"Gomer Pyle"

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Blake, for the record, I am sorry you had to deal with that.

Did I mention that I am 100% satisfied? Do not forget about II and their stuff. I know some of the guys that have been around a long time knock their stuff but you cant beat reliability, easy install, super phat shaft power, and great customer service.

All in all, I cant wait to see what you end up with, I am currently working a custom twins set-up with the Phat Shaft Silver 66 as the bottom turbo. Can someone say MAX HP?
Old 05-13-2012, 09:32 PM
The Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any of you guys buy the new H&S MCC tuner? Seen that H&S just release an efi knock-off for the dodge 10-12.

Blake, you did the right thing buddy. Rip sells the same BW S467 as fleesed, just like anybody else. The diverter valve works awesome for big single guys, kinda like a cheap twins.

I bought one of those S467/0.90 T-4 74mm for $1400, with a billet wheel (was installed onto an 03 5.9L automatic truck) Mix in the diverter valve, its going to work awesome for the 500-600rwhp crowd.

The S366/0.91 T-4 works awesome for trucks 450-500rwhp, any more egt control just spray water/meth.

Congrats buddy
Old 05-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by New2Diesel
Blake, for the record, I am sorry you had to deal with that.

Did I mention that I am 100% satisfied? Do not forget about II and their stuff. I know some of the guys that have been around a long time knock their stuff but you cant beat reliability, easy install, super phat shaft power, and great customer service.

All in all, I cant wait to see what you end up with, I am currently working a custom twins set-up with the Phat Shaft Silver 66 as the bottom turbo. Can someone say MAX HP?
Yeah I would have figured for the coin I was about to drop that they would have had it together just a bit more. I mean, Im no big wheel when it comes to the diesel world, but I was gonna spend a decent lil chunk of change.

I thought about the SB66, but I got quite a bit more charger than that for a good bit less money. Lets see how it works out.

Originally Posted by Mike Holmen
Any of you guys buy the new H&S MCC tuner? Seen that H&S just release an efi knock-off for the dodge 10-12.

Blake, you did the right thing buddy. Rip sells the same BW S467 as fleesed, just like anybody else. The diverter valve works awesome for big single guys, kinda like a cheap twins.

I bought one of those S467/0.90 T-4 74mm for $1400, with a billet wheel (was installed onto an 03 5.9L automatic truck) Mix in the diverter valve, its going to work awesome for the 500-600rwhp crowd.

The S366/0.91 T-4 works awesome for trucks 450-500rwhp, any more egt control just spray water/meth.

Congrats buddy
Yeah, Rip said with the 90 nozzles that it should be just fine. He said when it lights though, HOLD ON. It'll turn into a ride

Rips price on the 467 was 1400 bucks. That was the billet wheel and race cover. I would guess it could actually be called a 468. Inducer is 67.7mm.

He said he can get em polished and prettied up and whatnot, but Im not to worried about all that. If I get the urge to pretty it up, Ill pull the compressor housing and shoot it Apex Red or something.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:30 PM
The Guru

Sweet buddy, good deal. I would run at least 200% sized nozzles myself if I was going to run that turbo S469 turbo. Your head should be shipping anytime bro.

So jealous, I so want a G56 truck right now. Hey extergy offers oversized CP3
Old 05-15-2012, 09:24 PM

Mike

Cant wait to get the head! Cant wait to get it all on too.

If you really want a G56 you can swap one in for cheaper than a built 68RE. And then sell that 68 for some recoup cash.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:49 PM
The Guru

I hear ya buddy, I have friend with an extra G56 just sitting on his drive way. The deal wheels been working on that one as hard as a guy can.

Just might be easier to run the RFE68 in stock trim and leave the truck as a chrome up show thingy and do the mega HP power with the old 02 truck. RE47/48 can be made to handle 2000rwhp these days.

Can't wait to hear how you make out with the new passenger 6.7L head. They do awesome work bro, probably the best head work in the CTD business.

We just got a fresh order in on 24V VP injectors and my buddy been buggin me to run triples on the old girl
Old 05-16-2012, 11:09 PM
"Swole It like ya Stole It"

Subscribed...
Old 05-17-2012, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Big Swole
Subscribed...
Man, this is kinda like playin in the minors and the big league scouts are in the bleachers....

David, Id love to see if you went all out on the new truck. It would be impressive.

Im still like a teenager on ADD meds. All over the place and scrambling for ideas and answers, but Im getting there.

Getting more and more anxious!

I have received a tracking number on the turbo and the Source kit. Man, this is worse than when I was waiting for my truck to get to my dealer from Texas.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Man, this is kinda like playin in the minors and the big league scouts are in the bleachers....

David, Id love to see if you went all out on the new truck. It would be impressive.

Im still like a teenager on ADD meds. All over the place and scrambling for ideas and answers, but Im getting there.

Getting more and more anxious!

I have received a tracking number on the turbo and the Source kit. Man, this is worse than when I was waiting for my truck to get to my dealer from Texas.

Naw man.. You got great skillz man!!

I'm learning lots from you and of few other 6.7 guys.
I never pain much attention to the 6.7 and mods folks were doing until I just bought one.. I'm a little behind..

As well modding this one though, other than a delete pipe and a mini max, I probably won't do much for a LONG while.

I'll be looking to buy / build a street / strip toy in the future though.
Wanna keep the 2012 nice.. Which brings me to my HORRIBLE luck i had today.

We had a sudden Bad Hail storm this afternnon that lasted about 15 mins straight. My new truck and my TDI got Pounded!!! UGH!
Untill it drys and I can get a good look, I'm not sure about damage.

I took some vids.. I'll post one when I get back to an WIFI area so i can upload to YT...

My luck!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:21 PM

Here's a still pic... Some of the hail was quarter size.

Name:  0cf7de0b.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  227.2 KB
Old 05-18-2012, 06:55 AM

Man that sucks big time.

Thats my biggest worry. I finally got the truck I want, and getting set like it want, and either mother nature or a Houston crackhead is gonna take it from me.

Hopefully didnt do any major damage.

Keep us posted.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Thats my biggest worry. I finally got the truck I want, and getting set like it want, and either mother nature or a Houston crackhead is gonna take it from me.
A few of us have "stated value insurance" on our cars/trucks. With receipts and all your documentation it would be easy for you to prove the replacement value of your truck and mods. I think the hurricanes and whatnot would require a separate policy though.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:50 AM
The Guru

I put a big dent in my driver side bed (just above the rear tire), when I was loading up my spare 6.7L engine.

My tunnel cover was peeled back and my locks broken open by a crackhead. My tunnel cover is junk now.

Should have claimed it, but who has time for all the repair BS and insurance BS. I going to wait for the next time and do a bigger claim. Saves some $$$ on the claim deduction thats required from the insurance company.

Big Swole, best of luck, hopefully nothing to serious occurred. At least grey doesn't show the dents like black does. White is probably the best color for hiding dents, scratchs, rust, dirt, mud and so on..
Old 05-18-2012, 10:36 AM

Well I need to wash it to really make sure but so far I've not found any dents.. Haven't looked real good though or on the top. But my TDI has dimples all over the hood and top... Dangit!!

But I might have gotten lucky with my truck.. Just way too busy to wash it right now.. Thanks for the well wishes guys. It may have helped
Old 05-18-2012, 05:43 PM

Short vid of the storm and possible damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiGfqLpoKlU

Quick Reply: And It Starts.....