4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for fourth generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

DELETES...Finally Done What I Should Have Done Last Year

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 10:36 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Can you believe we at one point wanted 5...ouch. I can't imagine having more than what we have now...holy smokes they are a hand full. Your oldest kid Blake, is the same age as my daughter. Our youngest son is 18mos. With our 2nd, a Jr., turning 5 next week.

I don't cuss too often, I did that night. I wasn't happy with the progress and as badly as it was going, I might as well had just enjoyed a few beers, probably would have went more smoothly, since I try to almost always calculate everything I do and sometimes it just bites me in rear.

I tried using the appropriately sized extension...and a 12 point socket. Nothing would fit over the tap. In case of the socket, it was either too small to fit, or ever so slightly to big and it would just twist.

By the time the dadgum tap wrench broke, I had only made it a little over halfway through. It was far enough in for me to comfortably install the bung and pyro. Its been almost 4000 miles (dang, that would be nearly two weeks ago since I did this) and no issues at all.