Diesel Computer Modules - Plug and Play - No Dealer Trips - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

4th Gen Engine and Drivetrain-2010 and Up 6.7 liter Engine and Drivetrain discussion only. PLEASE, NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

Diesel Computer Modules - Plug and Play - No Dealer Trips

Old 04-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #1  
Starter Sponsor

Diesel Computer Modules - Plug and Play - No Dealer Trips

Our modules are Plug-and-Play. Just Put it in and Drive, no need to visit the dealer!

When you receive your part, it will be fully programmed to your exact VIN, and ready to run in your vehicle. All of the latest software updates available from Dodge/Mopar will be installed.

No additional programming will be needed.

Click here when you need us.
ecmexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:47 AM   #2  

You posted in the 4th Gen section, yet your website doesn't have anything for 2010+ Ram trucks with the Cummins. I don't need an ecm, just verifying what you have.
6.7L MegaCab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:53 PM   #3  
Starter Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7L MegaCab View Post
You posted in the 4th Gen section, yet your website doesn't have anything for 2010+ Ram trucks with the Cummins. I don't need an ecm, just verifying what you have.
Doh! You're right. We are not quite ready to start offering 4th Gen. Sorry for the confusion. It's something we are working on to remedy in the very near future.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:01 AM   #4  

Last summer I thought my ecm was going bad, but after shooting wires and testing everything I could per the manual to eliminate the ECM, I determined the problem was the TIPM. I swapped relays in it and haven't had a problem since.

Do y'all offer TIPM replacements or repair? Until I swapped relays, I tried ordering one but it was going to take about 2 months to get to me.
6.7L MegaCab is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 6.7L MegaCab For This Useful Post:
ecmexchange (04-19-2017)
Old 04-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #5  
Starter Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7L MegaCab View Post
Last summer I thought my ecm was going bad, but after shooting wires and testing everything I could per the manual to eliminate the ECM, I determined the problem was the TIPM. I swapped relays in it and haven't had a problem since.

Do y'all offer TIPM replacements or repair? Until I swapped relays, I tried ordering one but it was going to take about 2 months to get to me.
We wish we did, but are working hard on it. We will make an announcement here on the forum once we cracked that nut. Thanks for asking!