Performance & Accessories Stock wheels, and power mirrors F/S - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

4th Gen All Products Sell all of your 4th gen products here. This includes trucks, parts, accessories etc.

Mark this thread as UnSold

Stock wheels, and power mirrors F/S

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 04:58 PM   #1  

Stock wheels, and power mirrors F/S

I bought a 2018 TD Mega Cab Laramie with the tow package, but no tow mirrors??? I had the dealer install the much needed tow mirrors, and have the brand new take offs f/s. These are the heated, power folding, power adjustable chrome mirrors with turn signals and approach lights. They retail for over $600 each. Asking $500 for the pair. I also replaced the stock 18" polished aluminum wheels and the factory fresh Firestone TransForce HT lt 275/70 R 18 (set of 4). Tires have less than 1000 miles on them. I really would like to sell them as a set. Asking $1000 I also have the stock aluminum wheels only (set of 4) from my 08 Mega Cab. Make an offer on them.
I'm located in Orange County Calif. If shipped it's on your dime.

Closed Thread