3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

WOOHOO my dad joins the CTD madness!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 11:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOOHOO my dad joins the CTD madness!

Well, talked to my dad today, and he flew into Texas this morning to pick up his new to him truck that he bought on ebay.. Funny.. its sorta a twin with mine. 04 CTD quad cab long bed 3500 dually... Molten red, same color as mine, but mine has a silver lower stripe. Same interior as mine, his is an auto, and mine is a 6 spd, 2500 version. See my sig for details. Im excited he finally broke down and bought one! Funny story though.. about 60 miles out after making the purchase, the U joints went south, and he found that he'd left the lot with a nail in the tire. Luckily the dealer he bought from gave a warranty, replaced all the u joints and the two front tires free of charge. Great truck other than that from what he says. He's now on his way from TX to OH to pick up his new gooseneck 2 car hauler, and then he's headed to thier second home in MO, then back here to sunny CA again. I can't wait to drive it. Ive never driven an auto equipped CTD, and Im hoping its as much fun as my 6 spd.
Just thought Id share my excitement.. now to get him to join the so cal chapter of DTR!
Scott
Old 05-22-2006, 11:10 PM

SOunds like it is time for a bombing party again...

Guages and straight pipe???
Old 05-22-2006, 11:12 PM

Im trying to get em to go for gauges, but I know a straight pipe won't happen.. at least not for a while.. maybe we could yank the silencer ring
Scott