3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Where's Daddy Wiggs?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3500lly
HA should have figured you were in grad school, us undergrads only have to write 10 page papers
Very true. Although, I have found that there is no difference with length when I write. The hardest part is always getting started. Once I am going, I can adapt the length to the requirement, but getting started still sucks!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Chapter President

[QUOTE=Luvnacumns;1395893]
Originally Posted by CODODGE2500MAN
So, What does D. Wiggs do?

What does it matter??? The gentleman has obviously done well for himself.. Do I care what he does??? No. Would I like to have his money to spend on my dodge?? YEP!! Unfortunately I don't.. I work very hard at what I got and am dang proud of it... Like D. has stated before he has been in the right place at the right time... That's good enough for me.. It's not like he has a sign-up sheet or a tell-tell story to make millions.... He is on here like most of us... to find what works and what works best.. I for one take any info he can relay as good info from his personal experience... Sorry, I just see in every post of D's someone want to know what he does... Let he man be and let him share his truck like most of us do...

Heck I am pretty happy when I do a write on my new rims!!!!
well I guess you had a bad day or something, because all I asked was what does D. Wiggs do? I don't recall asking exactly how much he makes, or how I can make a ton of money just like him. I was curious if there was an interesting story about how he made the money he has since everyone seems to ask. Like maybe if he won the lotto or sold Bill Gates the rights to something or invented something really cool that we should all use! I thought I hadn't heard the story and was interested. Sorry for asking!

Lighten up!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:09 PM

[QUOTE=CODODGE2500MAN;1396322]
Originally Posted by Luvnacumns

well I guess you had a bad day or something, because all I asked was what does D. Wiggs do? I don't recall asking exactly how much he makes, or how I can make a ton of money just like him. I was curious if there was an interesting story about how he made the money he has since everyone seems to ask. Like maybe if he won the lotto or sold Bill Gates the rights to something or invented something really cool that we should all use! I thought I hadn't heard the story and was interested. Sorry for asking!

Lighten up!
While we're on the topic, what do you do CODODGE2500MAN? Like we both said we're curious what people do not what they make, especially the younger members on this forum.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Chapter President

I am a legal researcher and am going to law school at nights. I'll be done soon enough and then I'll apply for a judgeship.

And you?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:30 PM

We Farm and Ranch in Nebraska as well as operating a publishing business in Lincoln. I am involved in our ranching operation and will continue to do so after I finish my degree. I also teach skiing in Beaver Creek part time so I work for Vail resorts.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by D.Wiggs
And for your information, my truck has been with me for a whole 3 weeks now!
**** I thought I was the only one! Bought my truck on my birfday in Oct. and have been behind the wheel all of 3-4 weeks!

Oh and I'm just a Greasemonkey! Eatin' dirt and playing with oil ALL DAY LONG!!!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Banned

CODODGE2500MAN

I didn't mean to jump down your throat and I apologize...

It just seems that everytime D. Wiggs has something done or gets a new toy for his truck someone is wanting to know what he does and how he got his money.. My thinking is what does it matter.. He has stated many times he is in school and he has been luck enought to be in the right place at the right times... Someone stated earlier they were making a career change and wanted to know what he did??? Does that mean we all should drop what we are doing and be doing what D. is doing so then money will just be falling at our feet???

Weither D. made his money, inhereited it or found in in an alley to me it doesn't matter, more power to him...

I am in Construction, I work darn near 7 days a week.

Shane
Old 03-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Banned

i try not to work more that 11 days a month, but cant turn down the OT

brett
Old 03-08-2007, 08:40 AM

D.Wiggs wrote "And yes, the 70 pages worth of Philosophy to be written is indicative of a Masters degree in Philosophy which I will soon be attaining, followed by my enrollment in one of 5 law schools. So, as for right now, THAT is what I do!"

Philosophy teaches one how to ask questions. D.Wiggs is smart enough to know that you only get paid for asking questions if you are a lawyer.

Good lawyers ask questions.

Bad lawyers answer them.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:04 AM

Don't know how you do it D. My old lady is in Grad school and it's costing me a small fortune!
Old 03-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Banned

Well I happen to have inside information that our wiggs is a famous macaroni and elmer glue artist, he got his big break when he made a picture for his preschool teacher and has been doin it ever since. He doesen't tell anyone because he is so assamed and hides behind his big truck and big dog, I know this because I was at a mall in Pitt and he was showin one of his pictures at the local kiddiecandies shop, he is just now breaking into ginger bread houses.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by ptgarcia
Don't know how you do it D. My old lady is in Grad school and it's costing me a small fortune!
Believe me, I know what you mean. Law School is going to cost a whole lot more!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
Well I happen to have inside information that our wiggs is a famous macaroni and elmer glue artist, he got his big break when he made a picture for his preschool teacher and has been doin it ever since. He doesen't tell anyone because he is so assamed and hides behind his big truck and big dog, I know this because I was at a mall in Pitt and he was showin one of his pictures at the local kiddiecandies shop, he is just now breaking into ginger bread houses.
Gingerbread Domiciles is what we call them, NOT houses!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by D.Wiggs
Gingerbread Domiciles is what we call them, NOT houses!
Whatever bro it is your world.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Banned

i think i finally figured it out. you drive a mega so there is more room for your helmet and fanny pack...must have gotten tired of riding the short bus. those ginger bread HOUSES can be tricky there little buddy

brett

Quick Reply: Where's Daddy Wiggs?