3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Someone shot my truck

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 11:23 PM
madhat's monkey boy...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Didnt you have your truck stolen out of your driveway a while ago?

WOW, stolen truck, fireworks, BB guns

I cant believe I havent read about you in the paper for going postal on your community!

You need to make some body chalk outlines on your driveway and have fake blood all over the place. Let it be known you shot someone for walking across your yard. Maybe that will scare them?
Old 01-06-2008, 11:35 PM
"California Style"

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by matego
Didnt you have your truck stolen out of your driveway a while ago?

WOW, stolen truck, fireworks, BB guns

I cant believe I havent read about you in the paper for going postal on your community!

You need to make some body chalk outlines on your driveway and have fake blood all over the place. Let it be known you shot someone for walking across your yard. Maybe that will scare them?
Don't egg him on! I think he's real close to something like that or worse? I know I would be. I can't stand things like Cbrah's has been going through there. He's got a cool truck and someone is major jealous and might pay the price sooner or later...
Old 01-06-2008, 11:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear about that cbrahs, I remember when your truck tried to leave you one night, bad luck I guess. Been there....Hope you find the little kuhnscheck who did it and bust him good!
Old 01-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Chapter President

Sorry about your truck, hope you can get it all fixed back right.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:48 AM

its hard to actually drive a nice truck somewhere and people not tear it up. mine is a daily driver at the moment still and its hard to keep it nice
Old 01-07-2008, 11:07 AM

Geesh, thats terrible and in a terrible spot on the truck too. I have no tolerance for anything like that. You really can't have anything nice. I hope you can get it fixed relatively easy.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dang Chris I cant believe those punks
no respect.

did you say mega longbed!?!??!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Just a plain ole guy

Just leave it and tell everyone it's a very realistic bullet hole sticker.

I feel ya though. There's a whole lot of folks in this world now that just wern't raised right. Something like that would definitley chap my behind.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:11 PM

At least it's black and the paint will match easy. Still sucks though.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:17 PM

Thats the problem nobody respects others property, I always park as far away as possible because people open there doors and damage things, I am the type of person who looks every time, and if I have damage I will repay them with my foot in the side of there car or truck....
cbrahs, I have a 300 whisper for that ar, non directional, if you need to borrow, just kidding man I don't want to rub salt in a open wound. I hope someone catchs them.
On another note look into a wireless security camera that broadcasts with there own IP address, there getting reasonable these days. I have one at my house and office and no matter where I am I can view the camera over the internet and it will take snapshots upon motion and save to a hardrive, the best 150 you could spend!

flgc
Old 01-07-2008, 01:41 PM

sorry to hear about that. hope you can get it fixed up for a fairly reasonable price. I had a someone scratch the heck out of my driverside dually fender the other day. its not the kind of scratch the a car door does, looks like someone was rubbing up against it and really doing a number to the paint. mad me mad a you know what!
Old 01-07-2008, 01:56 PM

Man I feel for ya. That just sucks. My blk mega sat for almost a year under my carport and one day I noticed a small ding near the rear bumper. No clue how it happened, truck had 2 long trips - 4K miles on it. She has been in the garage since then. That is a bad place but as said, with the black, you should be able to have them shoot that panel and it should not be noticeable against the rest of the truck. If that was silver, you'd most likely have to have the whole side of the truck re-sprayed to get it repaired right. I hope you find them. I would look into a garage man.
Good luck.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Just a plain ole guy

"look into a wireless security camera"

That BB could have easily come from 200 ards away, behind the camera. They are useless unlees they actually catch the person with a clear picture. Unless you can get the CSI folks to blow the picture up so big you can read the persons drivers license from 10 miles away.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:10 PM

New Mexico must suck *****!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If it makes you feel better I have 2 of them on my truck on the pass side b-pillar.

I know who done it too. My neighbor kids(proly 8-10) had a bb gun out shooting it one day and about a week later I noticed them on my truck. I have never said anything to them, but for some reason they are scared to death of me and my wife now...

Quick Reply: Someone shot my truck