3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

My baby makes her pictoral debut!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know all too well what you mean. What I am wondering is if you could get a 12W7 in the center seat area.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by D.Wiggs
I know all too well what you mean. What I am wondering is if you could get a 12W7 in the center seat area.
Center seat do you mean like under the middle seat in the front bench??
Old 10-19-2006, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by 2006 MEGACAB
Center seat do you mean like under the middle seat in the front bench??
Yes. And what I would do is pull the arm rest out as well and then put the tray that is in the armrest along with the opening part into the sub enclosure so that I only lost the 1 storage compartment.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:56 AM

Yes. And what I would do is pull the arm rest out as well and then put the tray that is in the armrest along with the opening part into the sub enclosure so that I only lost the 1 storage compartment.
I honestly dont think you will have enough air space there. The bass would sound good for the driver there but what about people in the way back seat there is alot of room between that front seat and back just my thought??
Old 10-19-2006, 12:59 AM

I honestly dont think you will have enough air space there. The bass would sound good for the driver there but what about people in the way back seat there is alot of room between that front seat and back just my thought??
It is very rare that I have anyone in the back seat. I keep the seats down for my Great Dane, and only my fiancé sits shotty and often it is just me. I am sure that it would not be th ebest for max bass, but I bet it would bump for the driver with 1000 Watts RMS to it!
Old 10-19-2006, 01:02 AM

It is very rare that I have anyone in the back seat. I keep the seats down for my Great Dane, and only my fiancé sits shotty and often it is just me. I am sure that it would not be th ebest for max bass, but I bet it would bump for the driver with 1000 Watts RMS to it!
True you got a point there. My parents used to raise great danes they had a brindel and a fawn. But I bet you it would sound excellent for the driver.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:09 AM

True you got a point there. My parents used to raise great danes they had a brindel and a fawn. But I bet you it would sound excellent for the driver.
Exactly, and that is what is most important. With 1000 Watts to a W7, I bet that would be a LOT of bass; probably more than we realize. I plan on Dynamatting everything from floor to ceiling with at least one layer.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:15 AM

Exactly, and that is what is most important. With 1000 Watts to a W7, I bet that would be a LOT of bass; probably more than we realize. I plan on Dynamatting everything from floor to ceiling with at least one layer.
That should rock pretty good. Oh I must say ur GHINI is off the hook..
Old 10-19-2006, 01:26 AM

Thank you, here is a better pic of it. (Appologies to Hohn for the Threadjacking )

I printed this out on my printer in 63"x42" and had it framed and is now above my desk in my office.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:32 AM

Unhappy

Where did you get the DVD headrest players?? I looked on the net and could not find em' ??
TIA
Old 10-19-2006, 07:36 AM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Unit44
Where did you get the DVD headrest players?? I looked on the net and could not find em' ??

TIA
oh Wiggs, can I have my thread back?

I picked up the headrest DVD players at my Dodge dealership oddly enough. There are some other companies that have similar designs too.

Wiggs, do you really have a lambro? My boss has a blue gallardo in his fleet....
Old 10-19-2006, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Hohn2
oh Wiggs, can I have my thread back?

I picked up the headrest DVD players at my Dodge dealership oddly enough. There are some other companies that have similar designs too.

Wiggs, do you really have a lambro? My boss has a blue gallardo in his fleet....
Thread is yours again. Yes, that is my car in the pic. It doesn't have quite as much done to it as the dodge but that is in the process of changing. I have been looking at a Gallardo Spyder for my fiancé.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Hohn2
In Dash Panasonic DVD player with Navigation and Sirius Satellite Radio
But the Nav doesn't work, right? I'm looking at the panasonic.........it has a nav button, but, as of yet, Panasonic has no module for nav........or so they tell me?? Please advise if this is incorrect, becuase I'd really like to have the nav function.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:44 PM

I do have the nav function and adding the rear camera, the bluetooth on screen and the TV tuner this week. It might be the model below the one I have because there are 2 different models at my car audio store...

The problem is that I put Panasonic but in all reality it is a kenwood!!! I am in charge of the fleet for our company and it is up to each salesmen which decks they want and the last one I put in was a Panny, and got confused....DUH!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 08:06 PM

Sweet mega-cab!!!

Quick Reply: My baby makes her pictoral debut!!