3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

I taut I herd a puddy cat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2002, 04:25 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
I taut I herd a puddy cat!!!

It is a quiet purring, gentle ticking thing. It is big, and white, and has four doors, and big tires, and a huge big chrome thingy in front. Has a big sand box in back. Oh boy, I'm going to have some fun with this new toy. <br><br>Dealer just called - - the White Ghost has landed. About time. Ordered June 28 - - lands October 22. I can't understand why they haven't finished detailing it out. Been here now for three hours. :P<br><br>So, big Hunter - - did I beat you, big guy????<br><br>Sure glad the CFO is out of town so she can't hear me giggling. :P<br><br>HappyBob
Old 10-22-2002, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:I taut I herd a puddy cat!!!

Congrats HappyBob ;D ;D ;D Lets us know how it feels to sleep in the front seat tonight <br><br>The Boss Hog
Old 10-22-2002, 05:01 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D Glad your new beast has arrived!<br><br>I don't think you beat Hunter - he ain't posted in a while so he is probably glued to the seat of his new baby somewhere in Oregon. Either that or he is tracking down a railroad engineer.<br><br>I just got mine Monday night, and I've already forgotten my wife's name. Dang, better write it down.<br><br>Wish I'd got the duallie like you, but the wife (what was her name?) would've had to park her car in the driveway and she wouldn't have that &gt; Either that or park her car in the truck bed
Old 10-22-2002, 05:07 PM

Fiver<br><br>You dog! Mine is on the ground someplace in Oregon, waiting shipment to the dealer! Now you are making me envious!<br><br>Let us know your thoughts as you get used to your new baby!<br><br>Hunter
Old 10-22-2002, 06:34 PM

You really had me worried there, Hunter. I just knew you were going to beat me. I just can't understand why they didn't have it ready today - - came in at 2:30. :'(<br><br>So, Boss Hog, are we ready to head to the pond? Have 40 acres that butts to the Facahatchee strand. Good deer hunting some years. Great snake and gator hunting. In fact, you don't have to hunt them, they hunt you. We have fun.<br><br>I will keep you posted on the test runs. Pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Wonder if anyone has heard about zero financing. Nothing at my dealer yet. Too bad. Probably put it in next week. ???<br><br>AnxiousBob
Old 10-23-2002, 12:51 AM

Congrats Bob, if you enjoy your new baby half as much as I do mine you'll have lots of fun. These babys really puuuuurrrrrr! <br><br>Just got back in town late this afternoon. She really loves to tow my 5er. Breakin her in right. <br><br>Phil<br>
Old 10-23-2002, 06:11 AM

Sierra,<br><br>I was thinking about you and jealous as a dog. I was hoping the trip was going well. I have to head out of town (solo) for two weeks. Think I will try the new puddy cat - - put about 1000 on her. Then, we will hook up and see how she likes 16000 pounds.<br><br>Glad the trip went well and you are enjoying. Fun, hey.<br><br>Bob
Old 10-23-2002, 06:23 AM

;D You lucky bastard, Bob. Congrats, buddy. 8)<br><br>Mine's supposed to be shipped this week. At the latest, I really need it by Thanksgiving as I have some bad, snow-covered passes to cross. Nothing beats a full-size heavy truck with 4-wheel drive.<br><br>Best to y'all<br>Bill
Old 10-23-2002, 11:55 AM

Fiver, Flamered and Sierra!<br><br>You guys are killing me here! I want mine!<br><br>Tell me about them, how are they? Do you like, what don't you like? How is the mileage, hell, I wanna know everything!<br><br>I am hoping my dealer will call and tell me the transport is in with my baby on it. Ironically, it has to pass thru my town enroute to the dealer, maybe I will go down and stake out the highway all day?<br><br>Anxious new dad Hunter
Old 10-23-2002, 03:48 PM

AnxiousBob,<br> Thanks for the invite but I think my hunting and fishing days are over. I decided to quit when I found that I could buy all the fish and meat I wanted from Publix ;D <br><br>How is the new truck running?<br><br>The Boss Hog
Old 10-24-2002, 12:12 PM

Hunter, quality control so far is purrrfect. Break-in mileage, solo 19.0+ mpg, towing 12.0+ mpg (Sacramento to Ukiah to Reedsport to Myrtle Creek to Grants Pass over Mt Ashland to Sacramento) Pulled great over Mt Ashland dropped her to 4th and never dropped below 45 mph on steepest part. (towing about 10,800#)<br><br>Love the remote, heated towing mirrors, underseat storage, cup holders. Was able to sneak out of RV Park during quiet hours without waking up manager, next site. Quite idle and low gear are perfect combo for level ground sneak.