3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Documented proof of 4500/5500.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 06:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheres the latest on these pics?

PS Thanks for always keeping us in the loop Luke
Old 10-25-2006, 08:07 AM

Man that stinks. They were there, and I could read them. I don't know why they removed it? Finally, documented proof that the 4500/5500 series is coming and they took it down?
Old 10-25-2006, 08:11 AM

I just wonder if they were taken away due to DC not having the chance to officially announce the 4500/5500 series?
Old 10-25-2006, 08:26 AM

But why would this site care if they had officially released it yet or not? Doesn't add up? Maybe an admin will speak up and tell us?
Old 10-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Banned

I can send them back thru if you wish
Old 10-25-2006, 08:41 AM

Not sure thats just all I could think of. I'm sure someone in the know will fill us in shortly.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM sent to Luke S...I can scan and rehost them if you like.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:59 AM

I think RamRod still has them?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
It's not an image of the trucks, just and image of an internal DC document showing that they are going to be a 2007 model, which means they should show any time.
You answer your own question as to why they would go away in this statement you posted early on in this thread. That is an INTERNAL DC Document and NOT meant for public viewing.

Our rules are quite specific about posting material that does not belong to you on this site. I would be willing to bet that in your Dealership License from Chrysler there is a clause that prohibits you releasing proprietary information.

Maybe you don't care if you get involved in a law suit with Chrysler, but I see no need for you to drag me into it by placing stuff like that on here.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
You answer your own question as to why they would go away in this statement you posted early on in this thread. That is an INTERNAL DC Document and NOT meant for public viewing.

Our rules are quite specific about posting material that does not belong to you on this site. I would be willing to bet that in your Dealership License from Chrysler there is a clause that prohibits you releasing proprietary information.

Maybe you don't care if you get involved in a law suit with Chrysler, but I see no need for you to drag me into it by placing stuff like that on here.

All right, I see you point. Maybe I used the wrong terminology earlier. It's not an actual internal document as I have it and I do not work for DC. In fact, any customer could request that I give them a copy of the program rules that they were going to participate in. If they did not want this information out then I wouldn't have it, as I am free to share it with any customer that asks. I apologize for the trouble, not trying to cause any, all though it seems I have a habit of doing that without realizing it at the time.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Admin Team Leader

Luke you are not causing any trouble, you have always presented yourself here in a professional manner. My point is that you can give us the same info, without actually posting a copy of an internal memo.

We trust you, I have yet to see anyone post anything saying you are less than honest in your business practice, so frankly your word is good enough for us

For the record I didn't remove those pictures and don't know who did, but that seems the most likely reason why they would have been.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:40 AM

Ok, thanks for the kind words. What I meant was, once in awhile I post something quickly without thinking about and don't realize until after it was deleted, "boy, that was dumb". I am not a very inteligent person you see. I appreciate you trusting my word, but as you know, everybody on here wants proof of stuff as big a deal as this, and to be fair, I was wrong about the supposed release of the new 68rfe trans. I kept saying the Aisin would be in both the C&C and the pick-up, because I had gotten that right out of the mouths of high up DC zone staff. As we now know, that was wrong, so that is at least once where I didn't know what I was talking about. I'll try not to let it happen again.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Luke S
Ok, thanks for the kind words. What I meant was, once in awhile I post something quickly without thinking about and don't realize until after it was deleted, "boy, that was dumb". I am not a very inteligent person you see. I appreciate you trusting my word, but as you know, everybody on here wants proof of stuff as big a deal as this, and to be fair, I was wrong about the supposed release of the new 68rfe trans. I kept saying the Aisin would be in both the C&C and the pick-up, because I had gotten that right out of the mouths of high up DC zone staff. As we now know, that was wrong, so that is at least once where I didn't know what I was talking about. I'll try not to let it happen again.
Hey nobody is perfect including me, But your input is always appreciated on the new stuff and we all look forward to your updates
Old 10-25-2006, 03:56 PM

Ahhh you guys are so sweet.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Chapter President

Heck, now I'm all warm and fuzzy inside!!!!!

Quick Reply: Documented proof of 4500/5500.