3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Who has ATS Motor Work?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maddog madden
Yeah i know, its definatly good to have so a guy has a good check point, but with what i have, id say it be hard to lay down 800 hp here. ill be happy with high 600 low 700 on this dyno at ats.
Wow it is good to hear someone have realistic hp projections.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:39 PM

Before I took it in to ats, i had everything in my sig except the twin cp3s and the A3000 on the twin setup. They put the A3000 on and twin cp3 now they are trying to dial it in on the dyno to see where to set everything. Its so hard to do by the seat of your pants method.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Mav

sounds good, whatd you dyno it at b4 that
Old 02-05-2007, 01:53 PM

I bet high 700's...maybe more. ATS's mustang "corrected numbers" are really close to my other dynojet "uncorrected numbers" in meridian. So I would expect good ones!

A littel off topic...why is Blackbeast banned? I have been gone for a week... what did I miss?
Old 02-05-2007, 02:00 PM

Oh i think he was doggin Don Ms injectors. Not sure the whole subject. He started letting his mouth override his u know what. Anyway, ATS isnt using any correction factor, i wanted to see what i was putting to the ground not what i should be putting down or what i want to see it put down. Thats why im not expecting to see out the roof numbers.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:47 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by maddog madden
Oh i think he was doggin Don Ms injectors. Not sure the whole subject. He started letting his mouth override his u know what. Anyway, ATS isnt using any correction factor, i wanted to see what i was putting to the ground not what i should be putting down or what i want to see it put down. Thats why im not expecting to see out the roof numbers.

Dang, I go away for a few days with my son and missed someone rippin' on me?
Old 02-05-2007, 03:32 PM

thats why I couldnt find that injector thread when I went back to look for it.... I dont like Don M either, hes gonna be taking all my money once I need Injectors/cam/and springs
Old 02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by cquestad

A littel off topic...why is Blackbeast banned? I have been gone for a week... what did I miss?
He was another one of those youngsters that just could not control what he said here. He was warned multiple times about posting profanity here, but he just didn't care.

He can now, not care some where else
Old 02-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
He was another one of those youngsters that just could not control what he said here. He was warned multiple times about posting profanity here, but he just didn't care.

He can now, not care some where else
YOUNGSTERS huh I think that is form of ageism, and I don't appreciate it.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by JD Dearden
YOUNGSTERS huh I think that is form of ageism, and I don't appreciate it.
You young whipper snapper

The good news is that ALL the youngsters on here do not fall into the "No Respect" category. The ones that do end up getting sent back to school, while the rest remain here with the adults
Old 02-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Banned

I'm just so glad that I can finally sit at the grown up table.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:46 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm not convinced that bigger valves really do anything for these engines. Bigger cam, yes! But bigger valves on an engine that's already got them fairly shrouded and is head-limited are probably way down the bang/buck list.

Now, to a point, a bigger valve is always better (especially in the rate at which the "curtain area" is presented to the flowstream). But this incremental increase only really shows up when the heads flow a lot more than the cam is letting them (iow, cam-limited engines). Yes, these engines have anemic cams in factory form, but the heads don't flow that well, so theres only so much a cam can do before the head limits start to cap things off.

I'd like to see how this combo runs-- it's sure to be impressive!

JMO
Old 02-05-2007, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
I'm just so glad that I can finally sit at the grown up table.
Me Too!!

HOHN, nice seeing your posts on here again...even if I do have to read them three times to catch everything Where you been!

Chris
Old 02-06-2007, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by signature600
Me Too!!

HOHN, nice seeing your posts on here again...even if I do have to read them three times to catch everything Where you been!

Chris
I like reading his posts too!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:51 PM

What I want to know if whether or not ANYONE knows if he was for real. I know he supposedly talked with DieselDan about his FASS system, but I don't know if he ever ordered or had installed any of the parts he spoke of. Or if he even had a truck!

Can anyone shed light on this ?

Quick Reply: Who has ATS Motor Work?