3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!

Programmers and monitors.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Programmers and monitors.

Ok guys looking for advice, been years since I did anything to my truck. Recently decided to keep it and give her a new lease on life, going to be painting it and making some good upgrades. I currently have the diablo predator on it and the programmer itself does well and makes daily driving nice. I am looking to perhaps upgrade turbo, my trans was just done 12k miles ago, but the point is I would like to get a digital gauge for it. I remember the 03's being very picky on the programmers they like so has anyone played with any of the new Edge CTS2 with attitude, or the bully dog, or the mads smarty touch?? I am just looking for honest feedback and how you like both the screen and the programs themselves. BTW I run extreme on the predator, so this is kinda the feeling I am looking for and the comparison I am looking for.