3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

The Gauge Thing, Revisited

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by P.J;1493054
I just generally don't like your attitude towards the members here, it's like you ask for advice, [U
take it[/U], then complain about how in the end you really didn't need to after all?

Or am I missing something?
I never said anything derogatory about taking advice. I want to offer my ideas to newbies who are just coming in here. To alot of you "PROS" in here
with trucks maxed to the limit,which IS YOUR BUSINESS, you act like anyone who disagrees with "CONCENSUS" ought to be cast out.

I simply stated a while back I didn't think a pyro was necessary for certain
applications. PERIOD! Everyone in here acts like your gonna burn it to the ground taking Grandma to the post office. DC does something right or we
wouldn't be buying thier trucks, WOULD WE....?

I'm not in here constantly; my truck is a VERY MINOR part of my life. If it does burn to the ground, I'll get it fixed, get another one, or do without. IT isn't my WORLD.

I have not been personal or directed insult to anyone here. I have referred back to some barbs launched at me WITHOUT using thier name...I thought it was hilarious how childish some have been on here....One guy said "I WASN'T
"THE NORM " WHO POSTS ON HERE".... I liked it so much its in my sig now

If one guy can't offer an opinion because he disagrees..........??

PJ. if you offered me advice, I appreciate it.