3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Curious about online parts dealers...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curious about online parts dealers...

Hey guys I, I was just wondering which are the good guys and bad guys to deal with online. I've gotten a dual exhaust from RPM outlet which they didn't have any idea what they where doing cause they sent the wrong down pipe and no reducer from the 5" to the 4" and when asked they still sent the wrong thing. ( two sections of 4" and 5" pipe, 36" long each, why???) Then there is a company called Full line exhaust that wanted my money but negleted to tell me that the parts where back ordered for over two months, not to mention that the card that I'd used was charging me interest while these parts weren't even shipped! (thanks Fool line exhaust) Let me know who are the best compaines, I would appreciate it!
Old 08-04-2006, 11:46 AM

So far I have received great customer service from DieselManor.com, Geno's Garage, and Lary at the DTR Store.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:11 AM

Hey, thanks for the reply. I've checked both out and they seem like they know what they're doing. But I can add another to this list of bad luck buisnesses. The place called ETR performance, I left many messages and called many times to get the guy that I was ordering a intercooler from. He first told me that he had like 5 of them then he said he had to get someone to put some of the parts in the boxes. Then the package was suppost to be shipped but never left the warehouse, then I asked for a tracking number but never got a straight answer. The whole time I felt that I got the run around from this guy so then after two weeks of this I just said "FORGET IT!" I could never seem to get this guy on the phone for no more than 2 or 3 minutes if they even called back at all. I told them to return my $1295 back to my card and I placed a halt to the payment.
I really hate these people that do this stuff. That's not good buisness. It costs me money in the long run cause my truck is used for my job too.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:16 PM

For future info about a credit card purchase, The seller can't charge your card until the product is shipped. If it happens again let the credit card company know and that should solve the Interest problem.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:00 PM

True Mike, I got ahold of them on the first time this guy told me that they hadn't shipped the product. I'm in shipping also, I just can't believe that this company is so bad about shipping to it's customers. My customers are my biggest concern. I mean they pay the bills...