3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Buddy Kunnz Is The Man!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I'll give it a try
Old 07-27-2007, 11:46 PM

Thanks alot buddy Only concern is that it doesnt seem to stack well with a edge ez and qzilla boost fooler With ez on 1 its ok smoth not a noticeable stumble but very slight On 2 worse when you rod on it 3 very bad and barking turbo but turbo is to be expected Im sure.Now I did remove trq mgmt, with a manual could this be a problem Any idea if it will stumble when you add presszure I got the ez because after modding my fca and cp3 it kept stuttering assuming because of rail psi With ez and 2.3.8 c/l stutter went away With rail and boost fooling from ez hopefully when you add preasure Ill take off the ez and have a smooth power band is there any way to set boost parameters like you can add preasure without boost fooling egts are extremely high anyone have any insite about ez 2.4.c and qzilla boost fooler other than that 2.4.c is great thanks alot smarty fans always touting its the best now with all the 2.4 features Im sure youve leveled the field thanks again
Old 07-30-2007, 12:02 AM

anyone try to program a nother vehicle and have a problem like this I installed 2.4.c into my buddys dmax ran fine slipped the allison to the point of limp mode but ran good returned his rig to stock and went to reinstall on my 5.9 and tdog is saying vin mismatch return prior truck to stock tried to see if on the fly would alow us to change his power setting but on his truck it says a download is required so its not loaded into his rig but now Im screwed out of the power after having the power its frustrating to spend the weekend without it Tdog will program his rig and return it to stock but still vin mismatch when loading into mine I hope trying to promote this product isnt going to screw me in the end I thought of trying to reprogram with 2.4.c or going back to 2.3.8 but will not till I can get some input on any possible fixes any help will be great
hey bud Im needing some help this quote is from the scarry larry thread post #175 any help or ideas
Old 07-30-2007, 02:03 AM

ive got a quick bullydog question while this thread is going on,ive read diferent answers so hope somone can help out,is a powerpup updateable with these updates?also does the pup for the 03-04s not able to get anything higher than extreme?{no crazy or scary larry}thanx,ive been folowing this thread hoping for some aswers.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:07 AM

can you get scarry larry on 06 truck

i got friend he is into truck pulls and i was talking about scarry larry and all he as is crazy larry is there any way i can tell him were to get the tune
Old 07-30-2007, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by drewblood
hey bud Im needing some help this quote is from the scarry larry thread post #175 any help or ideas
drewblood have this guy email me or call me I can fix it.

Originally Posted by CTD03
can you get scarry larry on 06 truck

i got friend he is into truck pulls and i was talking about scarry larry and all he as is crazy larry is there any way i can tell him were to get the tune
Yes you can get it on an 06. It is in beta test right now. PM me if your interested.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by duallydave
ive got a quick bullydog question while this thread is going on,ive read diferent answers so hope somone can help out,is a powerpup updateable with these updates?also does the pup for the 03-04s not able to get anything higher than extreme?{no crazy or scary larry}thanx,ive been folowing this thread hoping for some aswers.
The original power pup is not upgradable on line. We have not up to this point offered Crazy Larry for 03-04s. I'm sure that's not the answer you were looking for. The problem is that particular product is one of the first Bully Dog programmers we ever released. All of the internet upgrades and features you hear about were developed after that and your programmer just doesn't have the ability to do these. I am working on a Crazy Larry tune for the 03-04 trucks and it will be available on the Triple Dog Downloader when it is ready. Hope that clears things up for you.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:03 AM

Bud will they be offering anything for the PMT? Is it not the same set up or am i way off track? I would like to see it and im sure im not the only person.I sold my BDTD-thinking it would be the same as the PMT.I want the SCARY-LARRY TO.Thanks
Old 07-30-2007, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by ramble bee
Bud will they be offering anything for the PMT? Is it not the same set up or am i way off track? I would like to see it and im sure im not the only person.I sold my BDTD-thinking it would be the same as the PMT.I want the SCARY-LARRY TO.Thanks
Yes we plan on releasing Crazy Larry very soon on the PMT. As soon as I get the bugs worked out on this Beta Version it will be the one we put on there.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:10 PM

you Just Made My Day
Old 07-30-2007, 02:05 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by Bud Kunz
The original power pup is not upgradable on line. We have not up to this point offered Crazy Larry for 03-04s. I'm sure that's not the answer you were looking for. The problem is that particular product is one of the first Bully Dog programmers we ever released. All of the internet upgrades and features you hear about were developed after that and your programmer just doesn't have the ability to do these. I am working on a Crazy Larry tune for the 03-04 trucks and it will be available on the Triple Dog Downloader when it is ready. Hope that clears things up for you.
thanx for clarifying bud,i bought a used pup on here and i was jsut wondering.could the pup be sent in to get a hot upgrade? thanx
Old 07-30-2007, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by duallydave
thanx for clarifying bud,i bought a used pup on here and i was jsut wondering.could the pup be sent in to get a hot upgrade? thanx
Dave,

I kind of have my hands tied on this one too. We used to offer a crazy larry version of the power pup. However the powers that be will only let us do hot programs on the Triple Dog or PMT products now. What I can tell you is that there would have been a fee even if you could have sent it in. I think your best bet is to try and sell what you have and Upgrade to a Triple Dog.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:23 PM

Hey Bud,
I have a 2003 so. I am currently running your power pup on extream and the adjustable ramifier. When do you think crazy larry might be ready. What is the difference between the triple dog and the power pup, and should I switch to the triple dog. Also Is this a good stack.I have been running this a long time and always run extream and adjust the ramifier to my needs.
Kory
Old 07-30-2007, 04:24 PM

Buddy how do I get the new download?
Old 07-31-2007, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by TRX24V
Buddy how do I get the new download?

Just PM Me you email address.

Quick Reply: Buddy Kunnz Is The Man!!!!!!