3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Buddy Kunnz Is The Man!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 05:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OldSmokey
Maybe its Paid Time Off!!

Man I'll have to work on integrating that feature.

Sorry Guys it looks like Monday Before you see something new.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:53 PM

If you get it figured out Ill take two, or three or as many as you can give me!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:20 PM

Can't get the beta version to load on my truck. I have it on my triple dog now v2.4.b and I even tried the speedometer correction. I have been waiting for months for a way to correct my speedometer without having to buy a different programmer and I'm glad I waited. The truck drives 10x better even on the stock tune now that the rpms and brakes match the actual speed of the truck!!! But the problem I'm having is that when I try to load the program on my truck it reads "35325833AG unknown vehicle" when I select Dodge 5.9 diesel as my vehicle. I did return the truck to stock before I updated the triple dog. Now what can I do?
Old 07-20-2007, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mega Bass
Can't get the beta version to load on my truck. I have it on my triple dog now v2.4.b and I even tried the speedometer correction. I have been waiting for months for a way to correct my speedometer without having to buy a different programmer and I'm glad I waited. The truck drives 10x better even on the stock tune now that the rpms and brakes match the actual speed of the truck!!! But the problem I'm having is that when I try to load the program on my truck it reads "35325833AG unknown vehicle" when I select Dodge 5.9 diesel as my vehicle. I did return the truck to stock before I updated the triple dog. Now what can I do?
Check the other thread. It has to do with the Calibration code i believe. You'll probably have to wait till monday.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:53 AM

Another thing I just noticed regarding speedometer correction on my 06 truck. I'm trying to change my tire size using the triple dog to 34.5", but everytime I check the calibration with the triple dog it comes up 32.25". The first time I loaded it it seemed to work, but then the next day the truck speedometer seemed off again, so I checked it with the triple dog and it was set at 32.25". Now everytime I try to set it to 34.5" it comes back to 32.25". This seems to be about the maximum size the dealers can adjust our tires for. Just want to provide some feedback so we can get this corrected.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mega Bass
Another thing I just noticed regarding speedometer correction on my 06 truck. I'm trying to change my tire size using the triple dog to 34.5", but everytime I check the calibration with the triple dog it comes up 32.25". The first time I loaded it it seemed to work, but then the next day the truck speedometer seemed off again, so I checked it with the triple dog and it was set at 32.25". Now everytime I try to set it to 34.5" it comes back to 32.25". This seems to be about the maximum size the dealers can adjust our tires for. Just want to provide some feedback so we can get this corrected.

Not sure if Bullydog can override it or not, but the max the dealerships can correct is 33s(285s).
Might not be able to correct any larger on 06s, might just be for 03-05s...
Old 07-22-2007, 06:18 PM

Not sure if Bullydog can override it or not, but the max the dealerships can correct is 33s(285s).
Might not be able to correct any larger on 06s, might just be for 03-05s...

It can be done look at the knew ones.The 6.7s can i bet you can just need to get it lined out.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:37 PM
DTR's "Secret Agent"

how does it compare up to the scary larry?
Old 07-22-2007, 08:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
buddy told me that the 2.4.0 program is the same fueling file as scary larry!! So you get a program that fuels to 3900 rpm and fuels hard like scary larry. I borrowed a triple dog just for the new 2.4.0 program if is fuels as hard as scary larry I may trade my triple dog with scary larry out for a new triple dog. No point in killing the original scary larry program is there??
Old 07-22-2007, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by ramble bee
What do dealers generally charge to correct speedometers? I just added 33's today and when I rolled by one of those "check your speed" signs it showd that my speedo was perfect. Somethings not right.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:05 PM
DTR's "Secret Agent"

Originally Posted by Rpainter
buddy told me that the 2.4.0 program is the same fueling file as scary larry!! So you get a program that fuels to 3900 rpm and fuels hard like scary larry. I borrowed a triple dog just for the new 2.4.0 program if is fuels as hard as scary larry I may trade my triple dog with scary larry out for a new triple dog. No point in killing the original scary larry program is there??
So really its the same tune just can do more RPMs?
Old 07-23-2007, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by RAT_03
So really its the same tune just can do more RPMs?
I just took it up to the AZ Phoenix dyno event- 468 HP, 1037 ft-lbs with mods in sig. Low power enabled, torque management not deleted- no stack.

This program rocks- going to take it to the track soon to see how it runs there as well.

Supposedly, more pressure is in the making as soon as they fix the high pressure code the program causes

The program allowed me to set tire size, adjust the speed limiter from 50-200mph and adjust the RPM limiter by 100's up to 4100. I did do a test run on the dyno up to 3500.

Fueling was more than Crazy Larry.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:01 PM

Did you get the sputtering and chugga chugga on decel like some of us did? I liked the power but it was undrivable like that.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:31 PM

Its got so much fuel it will probably bark the turbo pretty bad unless its upgraded. I know mine would go crazy if I didn't accelerate quickly or if I let off too quickly.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by RJOS
Did you get the sputtering and chugga chugga on decel like some of us did? I liked the power but it was undrivable like that.
Ummm......I am thinking you really NEED to upgrade from the lame stock turbo if I read you sig.correctly. This program is NOT designed for the stock turbo, especially on the upper levels.

This is why its difficult for a company like Bully Dog, et al, to develop a really serious program because of the wide variety of applications; right or wrong, they try to satisfy the masses that may have other performance robbing mods or limitations like huge wheels, lift, stock turbo etc. I am suggesting your driveability issue is related to your setup and not the program.

Quick Reply: Buddy Kunnz Is The Man!!!!!!