3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Best place to get N Fabs

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best place to get N Fabs

I think that these are the best looking side steps next to the mopar ones but it seems like they are spendy I wont deal with 4 wheel parts if I dont have to.

Also any pics will help I have a white debadged truck so not sure on the finish I want yet.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:45 PM

Check out Go Rhino

Hey Check out go rhino, its the exact same product but way cheaper, I ordered mine from truckaddons.com and I got the step bars in just four days. Installation can be fun just make sure you measure right.

http://www.gorhino.com/dominator-sid...-sidestep.html
or
truckaddons.com

Just an fyi all the step bars that fit 06 fit all the way through the 08, Go Rhino sales direct, however when I called they were sold out. Truckaddons had some in stock though.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:07 AM

I tried for several months to get a set through 4WD Parts, and finally gave up and just got them direct from N-Fab. They were great to deal with, FWIW...
Old 10-31-2007, 08:24 AM

Houston

I was looking all over the place for these steps until I realized they're right here in Houston. I called them and they said they had a set of 3 steps for my Mega that a guy special ordered and never picked up. They have a very tough crinkle finish and the owner said he'd give me a GOOD deal if I wanted them. They're sweet and the price was great.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:33 AM

I got mine from 4WD Parts they had them in 2 days for me.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by molalla1ton
I got mine from 4WD Parts they had them in 2 days for me.
Had mine from them in less than a week. I really dont like dealing with them either, but they got the job done. And I will get a pic up tonight of my white debaged QC with black n-fabs.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:26 PM

got mine from 4wp, they've always come through for me..
Old 10-31-2007, 02:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
their shop is in spring about a mile from me, i was planning on swinging by and getting a set when i am ready to do so. looks like i am breaking down and finally getting a set of bars......
Old 11-01-2007, 08:48 AM
First Person to Post in the 4th Gen Classifieds

If you are in Houston. Hhere is what I did. Order them thru an internet company and have them call N-Fab to arranage for me to pick them up. That way you don't pay shipping or sales tax.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:54 AM

think I am going with the go rhinos off ebay 350 free shipping
Old 11-01-2007, 09:27 AM

Must be

Originally Posted by J10495T
If you are in Houston. Hhere is what I did. Order them thru an internet company and have them call N-Fab to arranage for me to pick them up. That way you don't pay shipping or sales tax.
That must be how they wrote mine up because they gave me a price and that was it.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:28 AM

These are the steps I want. I just cant justify the cost.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:39 AM

My order troubles with 4WD Parts were mostly due to them being in the midst of merging with or buying Performance Parts. They strung me along for over 2 months on the N-Fabs until I went directly to N-Fab. N-Fab contacted 4WD Parts and suddenly they had my bars ready to ship (I then cancelled the order with 4WD and just got them from N-Fab). Not that they didn't have them all along, mind you. I think the order just got screwed up since I placed it with Performance Parts before the takeover/whateveritwas. They also took over 2 months to finally determine they couldn't get me the wheels I ordered and paid for. They did promptly refund my money on both transactions, and all my other dealings with them have been fine. I'd definitely deal with them again and plan to.

By accident, I found out that the wheels I was trying to buy were actually made by Centerline, and that Centerline had a bunch of them that had never been delivered to Pro-Comp. They (Centerline) sold them off at well under 50% of the cost I had paid to Performance Parts. For once, I won in the end.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:32 PM

Got mine direct from Nfab, those rino's look cheap, the step is bolted/riveted on. The Nfabs are welded on. Its worth paying the extra $$ for something that will last. The only problem with the nfabs is when they get wet, they get slippery. I had to put non-skid on my steps to fix that.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:30 PM

Got mine from 4wd parts as well. Mine took a while as well, only cause they were special ordered in chrome. If you get your N-fabs black from N-fab, you'll be ok! Any other color, order them bare and have a local powder coater do them for you.

Quick Reply: Best place to get N Fabs