3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

BEDRUG bedliner, who has it in their rig??

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another question too is, someone mentioned that they had to put down 2X4's in order to slide plywood in on the bedrug. This is one thing I dont want to have to do. I dont want to have to keep 2X4's in my truck, just so it makes it easy to slide wood or sheetrock in. This is a big concern for me.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love mine. I put it in shortly after getting the truck, in late '02. It's held up great in the sun and spills are not a problem. I've got a couple dark marks from engines and trannies in the back, but nothing bad. The only problem I had was with the velcro on the tailgate. I installed the BedRug and then later removed the velcro to put on a tailgate cap. After that I tried some strong velcro with no good results. A quick note to the BedRug folks got me a new set of velcor (whole kit, not just the tailgate) shipped out for free. Great folks, great product.
If I were to do it again, I'd get the rails and tailgate LineX'd, the put the Bedrug. Hope this helps.
TP