3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Am I crazy??????

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I crazy??????

Well, I pulled the PowerWagon rims off the truck so I could get the BFG 35s dismounted to sell them. I also have some BFG AT 285s scheduled to be delivered today. Well, in the meantime I put the stock silver alloys back on the truck along with the stock tires on them and I'm really starting to think that I like this look better than with the shiny rims. It really goes great with the silver rockers. Anyways, am I for thinking this. I may even put the 285s on these rims...
I know it's my truck and I need to do what makes me happy but I'm trying to quit wasting money doing things two and three times until I'm happy. I don't have any pics of it now but we've all seen the silver satin finish rims. That's what I'm talking about. I wouldn't even mind some ST rims just for the ease of cleaning them.........

I am crazy!!!!