3rd Gen Engine and Drivetrain -> 2003-2007 5.9 liter Engine and drivetrain discussion only. PLEASE, NO HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION!

ecm codes

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 11:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ecm codes

I had my check engine light come on and the the truck started to idle rough pumped the go pedal and it cleared out. 4 codes came up injectors low voltage group b came up twice, and torque convertor came up twice. I have had no problems since and it runs fine now. Should I take it in or wait for a problem. I will have to make it stock again and clear the ecm so there are no footprints from edge or bullydog, then get a new airbox because mine is swiss cheesed also cat is flow through will they be able to tell? advice?
Old 05-03-2006, 09:45 PM

anyone? bump
Old 05-03-2006, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by stlsparky
anyone? bump
The first thing you should do is call Edge. I had codes thrown once on my 04.5. I called Edge, the sent me a new Juice and all was well again. I didn't have to ask, they offered this to me. I did go into Autozone and get the codes cleared right after the check engine light came on. I believe I had the same Injector Low Voltage codes.

If you do need to take it back to the dealer, I wouldn't worry about the air filter and exhaust.

You definitely need to get the Juice/Attitude off, and then figure out how to explain the pyro probe. I had a bullet mounted EGT guage that I could install in a few minutes. When I pulled the Juice I would velcro that to the steering column. The only thing I didn't connect was the guage lighting.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=stlsparky]I had my check engine light come on and the the truck started to idle rough pumped the go pedal and it cleared out. 4 codes came up injectors low voltage group b came up twice, and torque convertor came up twice. I have had no problems since and it runs fine now. Should I take it in or wait for a problem. I will have to make it stock again and clear the ecm so there are no footprints from edge or bullydog, then get a new airbox because mine is swiss cheesed also cat is flow through will they be able to tell? advice?[/QUOTE

my dad has a 04.5 and that low voltage code came up 3 times. after that the lift pump went out. put a pusher pump on it and never had any more probs.