1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

Injectors ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 11:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Injectors ?

I just had pump work done on my 91 and now I am told the injectors need to be replaced. Does anyone have any suggestions on a cheap source. I am also thinking of upgrading to a larger set any help would be appreciated.

I have found these in previous posts but They wont ship to Canada and I'm not sure on the quality.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
Old 06-12-2004, 02:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im not familiar with the brand, but the best choice is to use edm injectors , its a way of making the hole in the injector. some are increased in size by pumping a thick fluid containing an abrasive through them, others are cut on a machine called an edm which makes a very precice hole, the advantage is the same or better performance and less smoke.

The injectors you spoke of may or may not be edm's but its worth finding out, its worth the extra money. And im sorry but i dont think theres a thing called a cheap injector. I believe theres a few links in the performance area that have injectors.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:03 AM

Heck your in canada..just call Piers, you cant go wrong calling him first! Those Ebay injectors are the same ones that Im now using. They do Smoke..Some trucks MORE than others.. I love mine. Piers carrys them in stock.. You will be very
Old 06-12-2004, 05:36 PM

Re: Injectors ?

Originally posted by chromedome
I just had pump work done on my 91 and now I am told the injectors need to be replaced. Does anyone have any suggestions on a cheap source. I am also thinking of upgrading to a larger set any help would be appreciated.

I have found these in previous posts but They wont ship to Canada and I'm not sure on the quality.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Well maybe this is my faul, I just bought a set of POD's off of these people and they treated me EXCELLENT and the quality is the same as anyone else, but I kinda gave them $#%^ when I got my injectors, we agreed on a price and I sent them there money through pay-pal , but when I got to my shop one morning my DAD says my injectors are in and he paid the UPS man with his VISA.. ??? I'm like "WHAT" ??? It turned out that I had to pay another $140.00 CANADIAN, it was for DUTY on our side of customes......I deal with export things all the time and kinda forgot, and also thought they would have listed them as USED auto parts....I also figured they WOULD NOT ship the actual bill with the product......So maybe thats why they DONT want to ship to CANADA......SORRY......Canucktrucks...
Old 06-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Banned

I bought some bosch M300 for my 95 from the same people and I had no problems at all. So if those are the ones you want dont worry about the seller.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:04 PM

Injectors?

We deal with a company in Chatham Ontario called Chatham Injection. I know they rebuild our pumps and injectors.
Here is their website:
http://www.chathamfuel.on.ca/
Old 06-14-2004, 01:43 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Are you in or near Calgary? I deal with a place there called Performance Assist 403-279-2807. They do tons of performance Dodges.