Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The lazy bum DTR breakroom March 19 - 25

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 08:46 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
The lazy bum DTR breakroom March 19 - 25

Where is everybody? What a bunch of lazy bums!

Fresh Mexican coffee and some strange ph00 mixture is ready. Nobody here, so not going to set out any munchies. Somebody else can do that.

Petted the dragon and now continuing my day. Another great day has dawned down here in Paradise.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:59 AM

Received 415 Likes on 317 Posts
Minus side of zero again. After work yesterday I worked some on my truck. Today I have to finish freeing a trailer from its icy prison so its new owner can haul it away. The wife has been chiseling away at it for the last couple days. Both the wife and I are sore this morning.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:49 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
BBBBRRRR Cougar - - - just reading what you say makes me run in the closet and put on my sweat pants. Horrible. I remember those days. It is gorgeous here, just like Stan said. Blue skies, flowers blooming all around the house to the point I am sneezing and runny nose from allergies. 77 degrees in the lanai.

Grabbing my ph00, Stan, and go do a bunch of things stacked up for many days cuz other stuff more important. Great memorial service yesterday for our friends mother. Over 30 family members there from all over the US. Went very well.

OK, ph00................................gone
Old 03-19-2017, 03:03 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3.5 mile run this morning, A cup of 5 shot phoo and a cup of plain black coffee. not a bad day I guess.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:11 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
How can you be a lazy bum if you're not here?
Other way around Mexistan.
Folks got stuff to do.
😜
Old 03-19-2017, 07:42 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Do you HAVE to be so logical?
Old 03-19-2017, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Do you HAVE to be so logical?
He's not, Stan. Just a big front. It's all "gut instinct" - - - and that means it all depends on what he had for lunch. ...................

More ph00 and go to bed......................
Old 03-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
I had something to do once......i just can't recall what it was
Old 03-20-2017, 07:00 AM

Hey, smile baby. The coffee and ph00 are on and ready for consumption. .................................

You might want to check the counter - - banana/nut pancakes with maple syrup in the warming oven..............

Open day to catch up - - - boy do I need it. Tomorrow the hectic starts again.

Have a gudurn.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:55 AM

Bob, you are horrible! Shame on you for tempting me with those wonderful tasting banana/nut pancakes with maple syrup. I just cannot pass stuff like that up! More coffee and another helping of pancakes please. Lather them with maple syrup. Hmmmmmm, hmmm! Burp!

Still got too much to do, so will get going on that. Soon. Later. Got to relax for a bit first and allow those pancakes to settle.

Another gorgeous morning is starting here in Paradise. I read about the weather that folks like cougar are enduring and once again appreciate what we have here. Yesterday after church we were at our favourite restaurant sitting outside under the palm trees with friends and enjoying some tasty Mexican food.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:20 AM

Got a quick question for the electrical 'spurts here. Want to make some changes inside my truck and would like to use some SPDT mini switches. These are rated at 125 volts and 5 amps. Does the amps rating change when only 12 volts are used? How many amps at 12 volts will these switches handle?
Old 03-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Back to back out of town basketball tournaments this past wknd and next.
Glad I can participate.
🤡
Old 03-20-2017, 10:27 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Got a quick question for the electrical 'spurts here. Want to make some changes inside my truck and would like to use some SPDT mini switches. These are rated at 125 volts and 5 amps. Does the amps rating change when only 12 volts are used? How many amps at 12 volts will these switches handle?
5 amps
Old 03-20-2017, 11:39 AM

Thanks for the info.

No thanks for the sarcasm! Sorry, but not everybody that is on this site is as technically educated as you obviously think that you are. When help is requested here, (even if phrased in bad English and bad grammar) all the members here have a right to a courteous and respectful answer - not sarcasm or put-downs

A previous answer that you gave; You may want to check out an ESL class. is not required here on DTR either!

Membership to DTR is based on a common denominator - ownership of a Dodge truck. Nowhere to my knowledge is level of education requested. Your peers here are Dodge truck members, NOT their ability to write down their thoughts.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:36 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Stan,

Harvie seems to enjoy being snippy with people on the forum...he is only giving cause to have himself removed from the forum. As you know we do not tolerate attitude like that, lots of places on the Internet that thrive on drama, this isn't that place.

My apologies for having to endure his attitude problem.

Quick Reply: The lazy bum DTR breakroom March 19 - 25