TXDTR #42 Forum for the Texas chapter #42

Stephenville January Meet/Possible dyno day.

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Santa left some good coal for me. We can hook up with the dyno day in San Antonio on the 5th or the #8 GTG on the 12th (I think) or we can have our own local one.
Jordan I'm going to say it's either Injectors, Turbo(s), or Smarty. How far off am I?
Old 12-29-2007, 04:12 PM

I cant make it 18th or 25th...20th is my b-day, so im gonna be partying pretty much the whole month. Wont be at the dyno...still hadnt worked on old blue.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:47 PM

Nope, wasn't close lol......What I meant was, I need my truck for the Torque Dog to work! lol Anyway, won't make the 5th....know that for sure. Might be able to do the 12th...possibly. Let me know who all is going and where it's at though. If we don't have one of our own, we should try to do our own kinda first thing in Feb. Anyway, I just have to get my truck back then order the gauges!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:48 PM

Gonna paint my stacks in the next day or two. was hoping to get em put on Wed. but I gotta haul some horses to Vernon so maybe later in the week or the weekend. I found some new seats for my truck (ramcharger buckets) and am building a full new center console and speaker boxes/rear cargo organizer. add in the stacks, intercooler, power windows, and sound deadening and its take 2 on the major upgrade series. Just an update on the soon to be cooler (literally) ol' blue.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:13 AM

You lookin at selling your old seats??
Old 12-31-2007, 12:27 PM

Yeah if I get these...got a line on some in Denton.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:07 PM

I've been waiting to get on a dyno since forever, what are the chances one would actually come down to stephenville? If not heading to san antonio won't be to bad i guess. Kinda all mixed up though on what alls going on and where its at. BY the way my birthdays on the 21st so im right there with ya rbrettctd
Old 01-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Chapter President

The GTG on the weekend starting the 11th would be at one of the #8 members place south of DFW. Not exactly sure where yet though.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Duallydog
The GTG on the weekend starting the 11th would be at one of the #8 members place south of DFW. Not exactly sure where yet though.
What is the "GTG"? Do you mean a get together? If so I might be able to make that so let me know what's what.

Dawson
Old 01-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Chapter President

Yep, its messageboardines for get together.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Chapter President

And its Fairfield that the meet will be at. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...wloc=addr&om=1
Looks like if we wanted to do it convoy style, we could start from my house (once again it depends on when I go to weekend shift though, they haven't said when yet and my boss isn't in this week)
Old 01-03-2008, 05:54 PM

Ok, I know I can't cuss on here or anything so I'll do the best I can not to lol......BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

Ok, went to the Dodge dealer today and they got the PCM in and installed yesterday....but that didn't fix the problem!!! So I had to drive it back to my mech.'s shop. This is beeping insane!!!! They've torn apart the trany 3 times already replacing the parts the thought it was, everyone thought it had to be the PCM, that was one of the things it said it could be when they tested it and everything. But NOPE! So, my mech. said he'd be on it all day tomorrow and will do all he can to get it to me then. Only good thing is none of this is costing me anything....just time out of a truck for work lol lol. Oh well. That's my story so far.....Maybe I'll have it back by the end of next week...hopefully lol.

Later guys!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:27 PM

Man that sucks!!! Hope you can get it going. BTW when you gonna get pics of that stack????

Speaking of stacks....hey Matt, when are you off this weekend? Im gonna be working on ol blue Friday night, saturday, and sunday if you want to come out. We could get some wiring done on your rig too.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Chapter President

Randy, sounds good, if you'll be at the ranch all weekend I'll just head that way when I get off of work around 6 or so, and give you a buzz when I get through Granbury so I can get directions, if anything deviates from that plan on your end send me a text.
Jordan, dang it dude, did the gremlins get to your truck or something?
Old 01-04-2008, 12:35 PM

Did any of you guys get good stuff to mod your Cummins for Christmas? I didnt get all of the latest mods for Christmas but the break has allowed me to do some mods and maintenance. Latest additions: Jammer 2's, Smarty, Synthetic fluid in everything, 4" Magnaflow muffler to quieten down the ride, 6" rolled tip, new K&N drop in, new holley blue and brakes and ball joints today! The to-do list includes an S&B intake, Quadzilla Adrenaline, .093 connector tubes and lines, and 35/40 hybrid turbo from HTT........... Oh and the Jammer 2's are AWESOME but some 200+ hp sticks are a serious consideration.

Quick Reply: Stephenville January Meet/Possible dyno day.