TXDTR #42 Forum for the Texas chapter #42

April (Last of the Semester) Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 08:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me know where you guys meet and I will try to stop by. Pulling is a family affair so I will have my crew with me. I will try to get away for a bit to stop by. If you guys are at the pull, I will see you there. My truck is the red crew cab GMC with the cummins logos on it, and I my tractor is a turbocharge high RPM M Farmall. I will pull division 5 or open in the 5 and 5500lb classes. Ole red will stay safely tucked away in the pits for the diesel truck pull.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Chapter President

Having a pull at the same time will be perfect. Um, I'm a cooking fool with a fry daddy and a George Foreman, otherwise all I'm good for on cooking will be handling plates.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 PM

I like the idea of bringing your own meat if you have it.

Jordan, do you haul round bales or square bales?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:54 PM

I'm thinkin I need to get my smoke switch installed and unlock level 6 on my juice before the next meet. maybe I can get it done before Priddy and maybe pull if one of my friends does.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by xOmertAx
I'm thinkin I need to get my smoke switch installed and unlock level 6 on my juice before the next meet. maybe I can get it done before Priddy and maybe pull if one of my friends does.

switch it, unlock it and giver hell!
I'm bringin my gooseneck, so go ahead and pull till you break somethin and I'll drag you home...j/k. but I am going to be there with the trailer, extra hitches and some other goodies. I'm pulling in the new truck class TTTPA has this year and will be up against trucks with a bit more hp than mine. we'll see how it goes!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:02 PM

haha I'm really wanting to...I know I'll get my butt handed to me. BUT if my friend pulls his truck, I gave him my word I'd pull too. I would almost rather wait till I can get my Mach 4s.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by WCDevillier
I'm bringin my gooseneck, so go ahead and pull till you break somethin and I'll drag you home...j/k. but I am going to be there with the trailer, extra hitches and some other goodies. I'm pulling in the new truck class TTTPA has this year and will be up against trucks with a bit more hp than mine. we'll see how it goes!
I am glad to here there are some guys pulling in the class. I just wish they would have put a class together for my junk. I wanted to a light superstock tractor class, but there are only three tractors that fit and they are not as loud and exciting I guess. I hope to keep it running this season and see if I can find a buyer if a class does not fall together. If that happens I will likely do the diesel truck class with TTTPA.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by WCDevillier
Originally Posted by xOmertAx
haha I'm really wanting to...I know I'll get my butt handed to me. BUT if my friend pulls his truck, I gave him my word I'd pull too. I would almost rather wait till I can get my Mach 4s.

The sled is harder on the pull vehicle than anything you can do....it will find your weak points . I will have a trailer there too if you need a lift.....so long as you dont mind everyone see a GMC pull your dodge off the track
Old 04-02-2008, 04:34 PM

Hey Justin, I haul....and have round bales and square bales....and I'll pretty much haul anything else that needs to be hauled!! Why, you need something?? Just let me know!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by turbos10
The sled is harder on the pull vehicle than anything you can do....it will find your weak points . I will have a trailer there too if you need a lift.....so long as you dont mind everyone see a GMC pull your dodge off the track
haha thanks man, I won't mind as long as I can get my truck home. If I can talk my dad into letting me, I'll do it. I'm gonna cry if I smoke my clutch or can't take off.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Chapter President

OK, so everyone bring something they want cooked, maybe throw stuff like beans, salad, condiments in the community pot.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Hmmm, ok sounds good, I guess if it's at your place Colton.....you'll post an address so we can all look it up later on? Or PM all of us? Sure hope I'm here. lol.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:40 PM

No, don't have any to haul but I sure do like gettin fifty cents a bale to load.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:49 PM

so uh...smoke switch...was a failure.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Duallydog
OK, so everyone bring something they want cooked, maybe throw stuff like beans, salad, condiments in the community pot.
I wont be eating anything other than consession stand sausage at the pull, but I would like to stop by and say hello. Is there a set place to meet or is it just at the pull?

Quick Reply: April (Last of the Semester) Meet