Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

Why won't a New Thread post?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 11:10 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why won't a New Thread post?

I don't understand what is going on? I'm hoping there's a simple solution to what is most likely user error on my end?

A day or so ago I created a new thread in the 2nd gen drivetrain forum = "99 Auto P or N to D or R Stalls" after completing a popup opened telling me something like "a moderator (or ?) will review and post your thread?

I later when to this area and created a new post I think I named it "when will I know if new post..." or something like that? Interesting that I didn't get any notice about this post needing review??? I'm so confused with this site and really want to work with everyone here. I've been on many different forums over the years and have never came up on something like this.

Then just 10 minutes ago, after spending at least an hour recreating my original "99 Auto..." post in the 2nd gen drivetrain area and clicking on "Submit New Thread". I got the same message???? And, my post is nowhere to be found.

What is it that I'm doing wrong or what is the process for new threads HELP?

And, why was I able to submit this thread but not the one I'm desperately trying to get help for my truck issues with?