Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/performance-accessories-2nd-gen-only-91/)
-   -   Where would you put a CB radio (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/performance-accessories-2nd-gen-only-91/where-would-you-put-cb-radio-23349/)

Bob Wagner 02-04-2003 01:56 PM

Re:Where would you put a CB radio

[quote author=kennywayneracing link=board=7;threadid=10338;start=0#100432 date=1044386961]<br>Does anyone know how I can order a Brolin mount for a 1997 automatic?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Kenny<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Kenny, an announcement will be out shortly.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Bob

CMN_NOT_STROKN 02-04-2003 08:38 PM

We don't use the middle seat for sitting anyway,,,, I would like to put a sub under the center seat too. I need to get a pic of it I guess.<br>
<br>If you are wanting to put a sub under the seat, check out this option. It replaces the center seat with a stealth box. Once installed it looks just like your center seat. It is kinda pricey but it doesn't take up any additional space.

KC 02-04-2003 09:23 PM

[quote author=RATTLINRAM link=board=7;threadid=10338;start=0#100130 date=1044320241]<br>[quote author=Shovelhead link=board=7;threadid=10338;start=0#100005 date=1044303599]<br>We would never use this techology in an attempt to warn others about a law enforcement official carrying out his official duty to contol speeding using Radar or any other official Law Enforcement tool. ::) [laugh]<br>[/quote]<br><br>Man,,,,,,, I didn't know I was gonna have to put hip-waders on before I posted in this thread! [laugh]<br> I run an old 23 channel Sears radio for convoying with groups or if I need info, but can't stand to leave it on for too long when ya run up on the foul mouthed types who don't care wether you have a kid in your car listening. &gt;:( It makes me sick to hear some of the trash that comes out of the mouths of grown men (and I use that term loosely). SORRY,,,,,,, didn't mean to rant,,,,, ::)<br> Anyhow,,, I leave the drink holder down in my truck all of the time. I keep a little round ashtry in one side and normally a travel cup of coffee in the other. So,, I mounted my CB to the side of the drink holder, facing straight up. It works real well and the drink holder dosen't bounce anymore because the bottom of the radio rests against the floor. ;D We don't use the middle seat for sitting anyway,,,, I would like to put a sub under the center seat too. I need to get a pic of it I guess.<br>[/quote]<br><br>RATTLINRAM do you have a photo of your set up?<br><br>KC

RATTLINRAM 02-04-2003 09:33 PM

KC,,,<br> I don't have a pic but I'll try to get one posted. ;D

Diesel fitter 02-05-2003 12:47 PM

On my '02 I mounted it on the lower dash panel just left of the glove box and in front of the floor mounted drink holders, it does not get in the way of the shifter and doesn't get in the way of the middle seat if you need to use it??.