Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

new exhaust help needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new exhaust help needed

time to replace my stock exhaust and i am thinking of putting on a silerline 4 inch stainless system, anybody have this on their truck now?likes /dislikes? truck is stock now,but may add juice w/attitude later. THANKS!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:34 PM

I just bought the MBRP 4 inch from Diesel resource on this site. It is stainless with tip included and am very happy with the sound that has a nice low tone whistle to it and have noticed a increase in spool up response and better mileage not a lot but definitely better. Good luck
Old 03-12-2009, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by cjdakota
I just bought the MBRP 4 inch from Diesel resource on this site. It is stainless with tip included and am very happy with the sound that has a nice low tone whistle to it and have noticed a increase in spool up response and better mileage not a lot but definitely better. Good luck
Did you get the system that's fully stainless with the stainless tip, or the aluminized steel one with the stainless tip?

I'm debating on SS vs. AS, any other pros and cons?