Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

ya gotta see this!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya gotta see this!!!

O.k. long story short, I was up town here in Iowa getting gas in my 1/2 ton, and I went up the street to my buddies place, and at the next door niehbors I see this newer yj jeep all lifted up and all the toys and 35 inch wheels wow!!! Now, I look at it again and I see the new cummins diesel badge on the sides, and I have to go over there and investagate, turns out it has a cummins from a cube van droped in it with a nv4500 tranny! not stock any more he is turning 250hp with 500lbs of foot torque with dana 44s and 375 gears the guy does all kinds of the swaps in his shop in Burnsville MN it is called Burnsville offroad. he was down for the weekend to see his relatives who have had a death in the family. We talked for about an hour, and I learned alot!!! CHECK OUT THIS SITE FOR SOME COOL PIX AND INFO......www.burnsvilleoffroad.com awsome stuff!!! might have him do my auto to 5 or 6-speed conversion. he said not a big deal for a swap!!holy cow! www.burnsvilleoffroad.com
Old 06-26-2004, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, great looking Jeep!! As a former 2 time Wrangler YJ owner, I can sure appreciate all the work this guy has put into his... XCL Coil Over Conversion, Cummins swap, restoration, etc... aye, aye, aye!! I only hope that Cummins motor in his Jeep is a lot lighter than the ones in our trucks or he'll be riding some serious nose wheelies!

What a great concept... straight 6 is good in a Jeep, straight 6 CTD is even better!