Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Wranglers

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Wranglers

[quote author=Horse Hauler link=board=10;threadid=5862;start=30#53149 date=1034709735]<br>...Always wore wranglers till I got one of those high falutin jobs and had to wear slacks to work :'( :'( Soon as I get home I change to the wranglers ;D <br>[/quote]<br><br>Same here, except somedays I find an excuse to wear them to work. (Computer installation, phone line repair, etc., etc.)<br> ;D ;D ;D <br><br>CR
Old 10-15-2002, 03:07 PM
Administrator

<br>Hey Java look at how much detail you left on this one, see if I wouldn't have posted it here also, then we wouldn't have all the details. ;D<br>
<br><br>I didn't give you ALL the details...had to leave SOMETHING to the imagination.... ;D
Old 10-15-2002, 03:20 PM
BJK

;D Yall are crazy
Old 10-15-2002, 04:07 PM
Administrator

Ya'all got me in trouble...

I'm sitting at home (took a vacation day to go to court with my sister...blah, blah, blah, long, boring story...but ended up not going) and I call my honey to see what time he'll be home. He asked what I was up to and I said, terrorizing DTR, and he says, I know. I ask, what do you mean you know, did you stop by and check things out? He tells me, yes, and I asked him if he learned anything. He tells me he learned all about Wrangler jeans and how good they look around a woman's ankles... : ....<br><br>...now, I told him ya'all were respectable gentlemen ('cept for Hoss! ;D) that like to throw in a good thwack or two on occassion to keep things lively and what does he read...??? Something like that... : ...thanks for getting me in trouble... ;D
Old 10-15-2002, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any time Java, glad to be of service.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:32 PM

It's amazing how a post about a little girls pair of wranglers can change to a woman with wranglers around thier ankles. The cowboy way baby! LOL fathers... see what you have to look forward to? I'm 19 by the way. Just thought I would stirr up the protective fathers.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:52 PM
Banned

I ain't owned a pair of Wranglers since the 70's, I got really ticked when Mom bought me two pair, and after they got washed just once, the back seam went one way, and the front zipper went another way, so it done looked like the front was trying to chase around the back. Just walking straight down the street not only rubbed me raw, I also looked like I was going sideways.
Ain't owned nothing but Levi's and Carharrts since then. ;D ;D
Butt ain't gotta be wrapped in Wrangler to look good ;D but it is usually a good indicator she's got her priorities straight... ;D Uh, did I say straight? Gotta go try me a pair, see if my luck has changed...
Old 10-16-2002, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I've let this thread go on long enough.<br><br>Do Wrangler shorts count?<br>I've been wearing Wrangler shorts every day for at least 5 years.<br>Just got 4 pairs at Shopko for 5 bucks each, clearance.<br>Normally they are around 17-20 bucks.<br><br><br>phox
Old 10-16-2002, 03:32 PM
Administrator

[quote author=Cattle Hauler link=board=10;threadid=5862;start=45#53802 date=1034798611]<br>hey I guess we can let that count. ;D <br><br>But wrangler short it would be hard for me to work cattle in shorts of any kind. <br><br>Hey now that is another story there, Java in wrangler shorts ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>Hairy stumps don't look good in shorts... ;D