Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Wee Ones and Warnings water cooler 3/15-22/2015

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Excuse me but I seem to be lost.

Anyone know the way back to the interstate?
Holy Crap!

Where the hell you been hombre? and how are ya doing?
Old 03-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Whew - - poor me a cup of that ph00 quick - - - need liquids. ........................................more.......................more.............................OK, for now.

Hey, that is not bad stuff Mr. Clint. Ya did good. Don't mind that Canuck - - he wouldn't know good stuff if it bit his big toe. ............

Tired. Been out doing spring cutback - - wow, have done 1/2 of one side and 1/2 of the back so far. That was the easy part. Now the fun starts. Have 12 big bags full from just that. Better get a dumpster in for the rest.......
Stuff is sure growing down here and the gators are restless - - about that time. Have two of them in our lake here and three in the pond at the ranch. Hope they don't eat all the tilapia.............................ggggrrrrr

Wow, just checked the ticker - - - nuther nice day in the money world - - bout time. Dow back over 18,000 again and Nazy bout to go over 5 again. Now, easy like, no spurts, no jerks - - just keep on moving up up and away.

OK, nuther refill and go rest my back a while. No wonder my yard man wants so much to do this stuff. ........................

TiredBob
Old 03-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Holy Crap!

Where the hell you been hombre? and how are ya doing?
Been good Top

Been busy too lol. The compliance gig I was working played out, worked slowed and I elected to go back to inspecting. Im currently the Senior Welding Inspector on a caverns storage project south of Houston. Certainly an new adventure for me, to say the least. Big project too, the largest of its kind yet to date.

Hows everyone been?
Old 03-18-2015, 03:12 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well looky what the sheep drug in... Howdy Blake!
Old 03-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Admin Team Leader

Good to see you too Cincy! taint been the same around here without you two guys!
Old 03-18-2015, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Wow, they are popping up all over......

Lary, can I ban Cincy for a day or two to pop my cherry?

Puleeeeeezzzzzzeeeee?

Howdy Blake and Cincy!
Old 03-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hmmmm, the janitor goes MIA and two folk from many moons ago appear.
I've sent texts to Skottkwa and no replies

Anyway, hi!

Wanna see my LEGGS?
Old 03-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by patdaly

Puleeeeeezzzzzzeeeee?
Normally I would say yes...but Cincy would enjoy it too much and then you would feel worse than you do now
Old 03-18-2015, 08:18 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
WOW, two strangers popping up on the same day. Are they strangers or just plain strange. Anyway, welcome back Cincy and Blake. I wonder, is it just coincidence that they both appeared on the same day, or could there be more to this?

In the past some of you have complained about going to the dentist and the high cost of dentists and I suggested that for big jobs it may be worth a trip to Mexico. I have just returned from the dentist and here is an example of why I do not carry dental insurance. Recently I broke a tooth off just below the gum. There was not enough root left for a post, so the dentist removed what was left. He then made a bridge to replace 3 missing teeth, plus repaired one cavity. All this work came to 8,000 pesos or US$530. What would this cost in the US or Canada?
Old 03-19-2015, 01:25 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Recently I broke a tooth off just below the gum. There was not enough root left for a post, so the dentist removed what was left. He then made a bridge to replace 3 missing teeth, plus repaired one cavity. All this work came to 8,000 pesos or US$530. What would this cost in the US or Canada?

Well Stan, it would be enough to make a billy goat puke.

I had a broken filling redone here a month or so back, and wow. 20 minutes and 388 bucks later...

But what can you do? In this case, go work some more to pay for it, and carry on. Pretty much like anything else.

Otherwise, normal form here, changing the way of doing things is now into full swing, and coming along nicely. Spring is on the way, not holding my breath yet though. Cold nights/warm days tell me that it is close. Dawson guys are starting to strip frozen muck off the top, letting the sun at the second layer.

Good to see brutha Blake, and cincy around again. And as to the earlier question, whats up with scottsquatch?

Havefunfolks
Old 03-19-2015, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by patdaly
Wow, they are popping up all over......

Puleeeeeezzzzzzeeeee?

Howdy Blake and Cincy!
That used to be my favorite past time. Id wake up, let him get close to posting in the break room, ban him. He'd get on Facebook and whine and Id unban him, and then do it all over again.

Good times.

Hiya Stan and Pind. And that big leggy fella too

Morning all.

Coffee is on, Community, a three bagger as we like to call it, i.e., three times the recommended daily allowance of groundeds in one lil ole pot.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by cincydiesel
Well looky what the sheep drug in... Howdy Blake!
Now you buddy, you deserve a post all your own.

Its been what, 4 years now, and you still got that pic as your avatar.

Now thats some dedication!
Old 03-19-2015, 07:41 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Think we need to rename the breakroom - - call it The Room of the Walking Dead. Good to see some familiar names again - - been a little slack of people to pick on.

Off to the hospital this morning and see if we can bring the sis-in-law home. In for simple heart cath and a stint - - suddenly one hour after coming out, they slam her back into emergency surgery room. No blood flow in the leg they used for the cath procedure. Something about plaque build up causing the flapper to block up. They say it happens maybe twice a year. So, she overnighted there.

Grabbing some ph00 and gone..........
Old 03-19-2015, 07:45 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, the official janitor has the messages. Busy boy, grand rapids this week. He does not text. Updated to a wooden phone though.

Nice to see the oilman and the cakefarmer!
Love to you n yours. Hope fortune finds you both, Lord knows you r both famous enough.

See redthreequarter, nefarmer and madhat and I have to fix up an old fashioned pig roast spread. Miss my t raddy.

Been to buffalo where Good roast beef on wick, orange chocolate and friends abound. Super day, visited new granbaby in our circle of friends.

Jeep got new oil, fluids and stuff. Check engine light came on, not running smooth but some power with careful shifting. No heat, block cool after 90miles. Loud ticking from engine. Me thinks thermo gasket stuck open. Have to poke around for ticking problem. Me thinks engine may leave this world shortly. Jeep must have know tax refund came in......ë

Sorry to hear fiverstockwatcher, prayers for all good stuff. Yes, watched a value drop on a company despite high sales, wtheck?
Old 03-19-2015, 09:33 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Hi kids. Just dropping to find something to wash these pills down with. This will do, whatever it is. Later.

Quick Reply: Wee Ones and Warnings water cooler 3/15-22/2015