Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Water Cooler May 4th - 10th (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/water-cooler-may-4th-10th-26619/)

RATTLINRAM 05-07-2003 05:37 AM

Re:Water Cooler May 4th - 10th

Mornin Folks,
My work day is just about over,,,,, ;D Ya'll have a nice day and don't work too hard.

I would say bite me but I can't say it on here.
Hey Joel,,,,, You are allowed to say that to Huey,,,,,, but only on May the 6th of every year! [laugh]

Huey 05-07-2003 06:43 AM

Good Morning. Going to be a heck of a day. Got lots of things to do [yuk] That cuts into my DTR time. Hate when that happens &gt;:(<br><br>Glad May 6th is over so DD4x4 will settle down and not say bad things to me [laugh]

Redleg 05-07-2003 08:43 AM

Good morning, kinda crappy out today. It's been surprisingly quiet so far.

richard 05-08-2003 03:47 AM

Good Morning all. Figured I would check in and say hello.<br>Going to be wet today, get the raingear out. Have a good day all. Stay dry. <br>Rich

Shovelhead 05-08-2003 05:32 AM

Mornin',....things hopefully returning to &quot;Normal&quot; around here after a BUSY few days. ::)<br><br>The storms went through last night without the damage that other areas experienced.<br>Gonna be warm and muggy , temp high 70s today.<br><br>Have a great DTR day. 8)

RATTLINRAM 05-08-2003 05:35 AM

OK everbody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<br>RISE &amp; SHINE! ;D<br><br>I let ya'll sleep past 06:30,,,, so you should feel real refreshed and ready to meet the day. Have a good one. ;D

shortround 05-08-2003 06:12 AM

RR,<br>Thanks for taking up the slack for me. Running a bit late 'cause I took daughter and son in law to the airport.<br>Cold beer is on the way in appreciation of the good job you did.<br><br>explodingflieswithalaserShortround out

RATTLINRAM 05-09-2003 05:30 AM

Happy Friday Morning,<br> Time to say goodbye to the end of another week. ;D Ya'll have a great day and a safe weekend.

Shovelhead 05-09-2003 05:48 AM

It's [glow=red, 2, 300]FRIDAY[/glow] ;D<br><br>Sittin' at home, belly full from a home-cooked breakfast, life is schweeeeeet. :D<br><br>Have a great DTR day. 8)

Huey 05-09-2003 06:20 AM

Morning everyone. Looks like bad weather all day today and into the weekend [yuk] Spent yesterday in training, did I miss anything other than Rattlin's wakeup call?? ;D<br><br>Now on to important things like coffee and sugar pills [laugh]

AKDSLDOG 05-09-2003 09:11 PM

[move]HAPPY FRIDAY EVENING ALL!!!![/move]<br><br>I was trying to fall asleep last night and was starting to snore ::), so the wife say's. She goes into my daughter's room to sleep. All the sudden I hear this blood curdling srceam (now I am not snoring or sleeping! :o) I get up, what's the matter? (wife say's frantically) the the the theres a mmmmmmmmmouse in here!! :'( :o.... And? you woke me up for this ??? ??? ::)... So I tear the room apart, can't find no mouse. I say just go to bed they don't eat much ;).. I wake up in the mornin to make coffee and there is little tiny mouse droppings all over the counter! &gt;:(... Now I am pe'od, don't mess with a mans coffee in the mornin! So I just got done setting out 14 lovely little &quot;glue pads&quot;. YOU ARE TOAST MOUSE! YOU HEAR ME! TOAST!!!

Lary Ellis (Top) 05-10-2003 04:08 AM

Goodmorning sleepyheads! Revelie!!! Everybody outside the barracks in 15 minutes! we got a little hike today ;D

RATTLINRAM 05-10-2003 04:18 AM

Mornin Ya'll,,,,,,,,<br> I'll try not to make too much noise this morning while I'm waiting for 0800 to get here and then I will &quot;Officially&quot; be on vacation. ;D The truck and 5er are sitting at home all hitched up and waiting for me to get home so we can hit the road. <br> Lets try to keep the place clean and neat and NO PARTIES while I'm gone! I'll be back in a week, so don't anybody get too comfortable in my spot while I'm gone. [laugh]<br><br>Ya'll have a good one! ;D<br><br>Dennis

Dieseldude4x4 05-10-2003 05:13 AM

Yeah, I'm gonna hike alright. Right up the steps of the back deck, through the shower and in to the rack. So reviele that dude.

05-10-2003 08:28 AM

morning guys, the rains just keep coming here.<br><br>awake this morning looked outside and found this