Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

As the war drums begin to beat...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 08:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As the war drums begin to beat...

and our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines begin to move into position to disarm Saddam Hussein, please continue to support them and pray for their safe return and successful mission. While your saying your prayers for these combatants, please remember our silent &quot;Shadow Warriors&quot;. These are the men and women, both in uniform and not-in-uniform, that have been eating sand and prepping the battlefield for our military. I have had the supreme honor of serving with these people in the past, and I would like to remind everyone that their mission is just as critical, and certainly as dangerous, as the regular military.<br><br>I'm trying to be real careful about what I write, but I felt the need to ask for prayer for these folks that are truly the &quot;tip of the spear&quot; for our great country. <br><br>(gets off his soapbox and looks around for the blacked-out vans and long haired guys with MP-5's)
Old 03-19-2003, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:As the war drums begin to beat...

Many of us here know from where you speak. A special prayer is in order for those who must go in country first. They are most often, the forgotten ones who save more lives because of their mission. <br><br>~Dave