Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   In the wake of Ike, stop and take a break 9.14.2008 - 9.20.2008 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/wake-ike-stop-take-break-9-14-2008-9-20-2008-a-217121/)

Redleg 09-18-2008 07:58 PM

Happy Bday A.W.

In for a break. Coffee is outstanding tonight. Dying for some grub though...

jbjarko 09-18-2008 08:15 PM

Slow day. Gettin ready for class, well, waiting for class to start.

Long day. Doing inventory at work. And confused about my pay:( Gotta talk to my manager tomorrow.

Later.

josh

Red3quarter 09-18-2008 09:33 PM

Good evening, feelin' a little better today but not 100% yet. Still thinkin of makin some chicken soup over the weekend. Did a service on the GF's 07 corolla after work. I hate that little car, its a pain to get my hands anywhere under the hood. Took the serpentine belt off to check out a pulley that was a little noisy and when I went to put the belt back on if orgot how it was routed and nowhere under the hood or in the manual does it show or say how the belt is routed. Thank god for the internet it helped me out better than the owners manual did. Made a pot roast for the GF and I tonight, came out very tender. It's almost friday, this has been one backwards week and finally its coming to a close. I'm fixin to go to bed now.

Red3quarter 09-18-2008 09:34 PM

Btw, Happy B-day Always!

cincydiesel 09-18-2008 09:40 PM

Good evenin all... Finally got my electric back on.. Its been four long days without it thank God for generators!!!! Anyways I'm grabbing another beer and checking out the local news. Happy b-day AW and ya'll have a good'n

hotdram 09-18-2008 11:15 PM

Wife was bored so she thought it would be fun to ride in an ambulance tonight. Sitting with her now in one of the ER treatment rooms. She about passed out at home after complaining of severe stomach pain and nausea. Running tests on her to figure it out. Guesses so far are food poisoning, kidney stone or apendicitis. 2 to 1 its the later, any takers?

~Rob

jbjarko 09-18-2008 11:36 PM

Wow Rob, sorry to hear. Prayers are heading your way.

Hoping for the best.

Just got home, drinking a couple of beers then hittin the rack.

Jb

Alwaysworking 09-18-2008 11:42 PM

thanks everyone,

long day today, but it was productive and the drive home was way better than if i were to head home at 3-5 p.m leave at 8 p.m and you can drive all the way home 50 miles at the same speed where as 3-5 pm you go from not reading on the speed'o to 65 mph

hotdram 09-18-2008 11:58 PM

Thanks jb :-)
Looks like they are fixin to spring her loose after giving her pain and naseausnous pill perscriptions. Come back if the pain continues they said.

~Rob

ofcmarc 09-19-2008 12:22 AM

Evenin' all! Night shift on duty.

My bad deeds on vacation finally caught up with me and they threw me back in the slammer for a week.[laugh]

Originally Posted by jbjarko (Post 2214725)
.......confused about my pay:( Gotta talk to my manager tomorrow.

I'm always confused about my pay. Seems to me it should be more that I get.:cool:

My partner at work contracted MRSA and has been on anti-biotics for 10+ days now. :( It spread to his wife and kid as well. So far the drugs are working but that stuff is nasty. Mama is freaking out thinkin' I'm gonna get it. Been doing this job for almost 8 years now and so far Never caught nothin' and never brought nothin' worst than a cold home. (need a smiley that knocks on wood and one with crossed fingers [redface]) I have had to burn a uniform before though. (when you can see the creepy crawlys [yuk] jumpin off someone at you you need to change uniformns quickly[yuk])

I'm always confused about my pay. Seems to me it should be more that I get.
Keep the cofee burnin'! I'm gonna need it. The littlest'un has a field trip for Pre-school in th AM and I volunteered to drive a van load of classmates. :o What was I thinkin' ?[duhhh][dummy]

jbjarko 09-19-2008 01:14 AM

Evening for us westies....morning for you easties.

Stayed up later than I wanted to. Drank more than I wanted to. 0500 will still come around at the same time. I'll be there.

Good to hear Rob. Glad it wasn't anything too serious.

OK. Time to hit the rack.

Over n' Out.

Jb

ofcmarc 09-19-2008 03:55 AM

Awful quiet in here.......

I'll build a small bonfire in the corner and put some cowboy coffee on it to percolate for a bit.

ofcmarc 09-19-2008 04:41 AM

[director]Wake-up calls being sent out via smoke signal from the bonfire.[director]

It's nearly 0600 on the East coast. get up and burn some #2!

CIN'S DODGE 09-19-2008 05:14 AM

Mornin!!!
Breakfast has been launched this mornin.Hope ya'll have some big tummies,I sent extras.
Ofcmarc,thanks for the coffee,I really needed that this mornin.I thought I smelt somethin burnin.
Cin's on a mighty roll this mornin too.

Redleg 09-19-2008 06:01 AM

See ya in 2 weeks!