Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring is Sprung breakroom 3/22-3/29

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 08:14 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Goodnight top Hedi Stan Bobby pding and the rest of all
Old 03-25-2015, 06:01 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Guess what??? Coffee, ph00 and hot water are on and Bob Evans is on call for breakfast. Have some 2 for 1 tickets for breakfast. Enjoy.

Out of here - - work - - - work - - - - work. Tired.

BeatBob
Old 03-25-2015, 06:48 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
chaikwa, you have it all wrong.
Of course I do. That's why no one likes me. I don't blame y'all, I couldn't like someone who is wrong all the time either.

Oh, and B0b, I don't EAT the worms under my rock. They're the only things that likes me!

Just tried some coffee. Guess it's been a while... I don't remember it biting like that.

Everyone have a day!
Old 03-25-2015, 07:21 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. Another near perfect day dawning down here. Bob Evans for breakfast. I like that, but if I eat there and Cracker Barrel all the time, will soon get fat.

Sheesh chaikwa, it sounds like you have a complex. Or you are complex. Hey, don't worry about being wrong. Even I am wrong sometimes …........ just trying to remember when that was. A little like HumbleBob. Anyway, welcome back and have more biting coffee. Try some ph00 too.

The city where I live has 1,000's of jacaranda trees and they are all in full bloom right now. This means that almost anywhere you look, you see these big trees all covered in purple. They are dropping their blossoms too, which means that underneath every tree there is a carpet of purple. Some of the flamboyant trees are also showing color. All very nice to see.

Today am going to see if I can hook up a LED to the compressors in the truck to let me know when they are running. Going to try to make it look like the yellow LED next to the A/C switch. Will place this light next to the compressor switch.

Heidi, just realized that I did not answer a question you asked some time ago. Am cleaning up my country property just to make it look nicer. Eventually may build there, but there are problems if I build piece by piece. So far every time I have done some sort of construction there, it is stolen or vandalized. Typical for those kinds of people. When I do build, it will be fast and then I will stay there frequently.

Grabbing a coffee and off to do something constructive. Hey, isn't drinking coffee constructive?
Old 03-25-2015, 08:58 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Old 03-25-2015, 09:13 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Y'all! nice to see the furry one !
thanks busboy, good post!!

early day, 5am swim, 2 mile walk, hospital xrays, breakfast in the village, NAPA for lightbulbs, Dept Motor Vehicles for NY registration, inspection tomorrow.

yes Stan, jeep is actually purring. but I would like to spec out one or two rockers, install new dougnuts in the exhaust, and suspect the pipe is worn above the cat converter. (that may disappear though...) oh well, won't mess with that now. I DO have to install a new radio antenna, mysterious radio stations are driving me nutz. only casualty of all this was my oil pressure guage, which is now pegged (clogged) at 100psi.

This was an Appalacia person who is a proud individual. these folks have priorities/ethics different from a standard social expectations. Choosing your words carefully is an understatement and I know he was truly sorry. it is not a matter of money or time, it was pride. everything else was torqued perfectly, maintained, clean, lubed. sometimes, I would like these common sense people to run our government.......

I truly hope every reader has a great day! Make some one else's day too!

It is HUG A CHAIWAKA DAY all week.......
Old 03-25-2015, 09:16 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helooooooh EL LEGGGGGOOOOOOH
Old 03-25-2015, 09:47 AM

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
Red Flag warning today. Hope no one gets any bright ideas.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Happy Wednesday all y'all. DW and I got a neat experience last weekend. Our ISP had a failure of some sort as a result of a brief power outage on Friday evening and we ended up with no data connection of any sort for 3 days. We are in a bit of a cell-phone Bermuda Triangle so without a cell-signal booster we can't get a strong enough cell-signal for data. Sadly, the cell-signal booster went on the fritz recently. So, we got to try 3 days without data. We proved that you can actually survive without internet, email, txt messages or any of that stuff.
I have a week off work so DW and I are heading to the city this afternoon for a dinner with her family. We are going to pick up 60 lbs of pork (butts and bellies) when were are there. The next few days will be dedicated to making wurst - bratwurst, Chorizo and western NY state breakfast sauage.

Have an awesome and safe hump-day everyone. Hopefully I can get back to the breakroom more over the next few days than I have in recent weeks. I have missed everyone's daily antics and dysfunctions.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:05 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Originally Posted by cougar
Red Flag warning today. Hope no one gets any bright ideas.
What is the red flag for??
Old 03-25-2015, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
This was an Appalacia person who is a proud individual. these folks have priorities/ethics different from a standard social expectations. Choosing your words carefully is an understatement and I know he was truly sorry. it is not a matter of money or time, it was pride. everything else was torqued perfectly, maintained, clean, lubed. sometimes, I would like these common sense people to run our government....... ....
Top for President from the Appalacian area leadership experience and if congress don't want to help fix our country's problems he might be able to encourage them.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:17 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by railroaderone
Top for President
Careful...I will make you my VP and if anything happens I will keep you hidden in an undisclosed location
Old 03-25-2015, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Careful...I will make you my VP and if anything happens I will keep you hidden in an undisclosed location
I take your offer I can't do any worse than Mr double barrel shotgun
Old 03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by railroaderone
I take your offer I can't do any worse than Mr double barrel shotgun
You can do a LOT better if you take Dimowits hunting with you
Old 03-25-2015, 02:26 PM

Quail hunting with 00 buck and slugs?

Quick Reply: Spring is Sprung breakroom 3/22-3/29