Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Redneck Etiquette!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redneck Etiquette!

Ears:<br><br>While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job<br>that should be done in private using one's own<br>truck keys. (NOTE: Keys must also be cleaned<br>regularly, because ear wax buildup can<br>short circuit a starter switch.)<br><br>Brushing &amp; Flossing<br><br>Scientists have proven that the use of a toothbrush<br>(and toothpaste when available) can help people<br>keep their teeth into their thirties and even beyond.<br>Dental floss, the modern equivalent of broom straw,<br>is also helpful. A lightweight monofilament<br>fishing line works just as well. Remove lures first.<br><br>Manicures and Pedicures:<br><br>Dirt and grease under the nails is a social no no,<br>as they tend to detract from a woman's jewelry<br>and alter the taste of finger foods.<br><br>Corns and calluses can be removed using<br>a common potato peeler, remember never<br>to cut against the grain.<br><br>Hair Care<br>(FOR MEN)<br><br>Contrary to popular belief, dandruff is<br>not an incurable disease. Rubbing motor oil<br>into the scalp once a week will turn the flakes dark<br>and then they will not be noticeable.<br><br>If you can't afford hair tonic, brake fluid<br>holds the hair in place and gives it<br>a dark, Elvis like sheen.<br><br>(FOR WOMEN)<br><br>While a tall hive of hair is the current rage,<br>it can be an open invitation to bees and hornets.<br>A 50/50 mixture of Black Flag and hairspray<br>can prove to be a girl's best summertime friend.<br><br>Driving<br>When approaching a four way stop,<br>remember that the vehicle with the largest<br>tires always has the right of way.<br><br>Remember that the median<br>is not a passing lane.<br>Never tow a car using panty hose or duct tape.<br><br><br>
Old 02-26-2003, 09:19 PM

Re:Redneck Etiquette!

Now I just have to figure out how to get this out to the folks in Milton, FL. I spent 8 of the worst months of my life in that back a$$wards part of LA (lower alabama). :
Old 02-26-2003, 09:54 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

[quote author=shortfieldbreak link=board=10;threadid=11529;start=0#109550 date=1046315997]<br>Now I just have to figure out how to get this out to the folks in Milton, FL. I spent 8 of the worst months of my life in that back a$$wards part of LA (lower alabama). : <br>[/quote]<br>Gotta love the &quot;wargrass&quot; area. I remeber a town that had a bullweavel statue in it's main road intersection. Down there if it doesn't eat ya, it bites ya, stings ya, pokes ya, makes ya itch or makes ya sick.
Old 02-26-2003, 11:28 PM
Banned

LOL!!! That's great. Yall ever heard of an insect called a Seed Tick? Up in Oklahoma, there is a road called North Seed Tick Road in a small town called Garvin.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:56 AM
Chapter President

Old 02-27-2003, 12:06 PM

I used to live across the field from Jackass Road - then the northern influx happened and they PC-ed the name to something else. <br><br>Every time I visit the low country I remember why I am glad my Dad escaped that area those many years ago and never went back.<br><br>&quot;if it doesn't eat ya, it bites ya, stings ya, pokes ya, makes ya itch or makes ya sick.&quot; - too close to reality