Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Public Apology (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/public-apology-138677/)

bigredBCS 02-24-2007 11:28 PM

what did begle do????

ratat98 02-25-2007 01:09 AM

I got a private message about a picture that was in an ad on the page I posted and didn't even realize it was there...I felt really bad after what I had done! I love this site too, and im glad things are kept so strict! Keep up the good work guys!

PistolWhipt 02-25-2007 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by bigredBCS (Post 1375827)
what did begle do????

Some folks tend to keep pushing the envelope even after they have been politely warned ... several times. This may be one of those deals.

PISTOL

jthorpe 02-25-2007 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by PistolWhipt (Post 1375954)
Some folks tend to keep pushing the envelope even after they have been politely warned ... several times. This may be one of those deals.

PISTOL

yep. You said it better than I would have.

TheBigNasty 02-25-2007 04:08 AM

They got mad at him and banned him for spelling Beagle wrong. :D

JUST KIDDING!

J BODY 02-25-2007 09:56 AM

....and nothing says "my taste is in my hiney" like a set of chrome bull balls hanging off the rear of your truck.

bigredBCS 02-25-2007 11:11 AM

do what????

durasmack 02-25-2007 11:22 AM

I have seen more apology threads on this site in recent days...... [dummy]

Jack, Lary, and the rest of the admin team, thank you for trying to keep this place under control. You're doing a great job here. [guitar]

jthorpe 02-25-2007 11:24 AM

Thanks. We do appreciate the positive comments. Some people just don't get the fact that you CAN have an opinion here, as long as you express it respectfully. For some reason, certain people just don't understand the fact that you have to be respectful here, and if their post is changed or removed, they automatically think we disagree with them. That's absolutely not the case. There are many people I disagree with here, but they know how to state their opinion without disrespecting other users. Guess what? They never have a problem with being warned or banned from here. I'll never understand why some people just cannot seem to grasp this concept.

dodgeguy71 02-25-2007 11:31 AM

Banned?? From DTR.....that would be like not being able to come home......ever!! I need more of a life..................[laugh] [laugh]

bigredBCS 02-25-2007 11:32 AM

I think we should allow the begle to make a public apology and get back on here! i learned new words everyday with his wiered posts...very entertaining and he kept it pretty clean......three worded stories don't hurt feelings....and i would feel comfortable to let my little nephew sit here and read them too! lol

durasmack 02-25-2007 11:37 AM

I too would like to see Begle come back, but if it's going to be a constant babysitting project for the admins then I understand.

Lary Ellis (Top) 02-25-2007 12:05 PM

Sorry guys he had his many chances already, I am tired of fooling with him and his attitude. I have 50 new members a day to concentrate on, he wasn't happy here so now he is free to find a place that better suits his needs.

Obviously he will be much happier now, and so will we. :)

dodgeguy71 02-25-2007 12:15 PM

Begle is gone??? Where have I been? [duhhh] [duhhh]

jthorpe 02-25-2007 01:27 PM

As Lary stated, we have given Begle PLENTY of chances and this was a long time coming. What I mean is that this kind of thing started with him a long time ago and has been slowly progressing to this point.