Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Origin of "Push" Rod's name

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Origin of "Push" Rod's name

Finally, after a long research into the origin of his name, I found it. No matter how much Rod denies it, I'll bet Scotty will agree with me.<br><br>A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. &quot;Not a chance,&quot; says the husband,&quot; it is three o'clock in the morning!&quot; He slams the door and returns to bed.<br><br>&quot;Who was that?&quot; asked his wife. &quot;Just some drunk guy asking for a push,&quot; he answers.&quot;<br><br>Did you help him?&quot; she asks.<br><br>&quot;No, I did not, it is three in the morning and it is pouring out!&quot;<br><br>Well, you have a short memory,&quot; says his wife. &quot;Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him and you should be ashamed of yourself!&quot;<br><br>The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, &quot;Hello, are you still there?&quot;<br><br>&quot;Yes,&quot; comes back the answer.<br><br>&quot;Do you still need a push?&quot; calls out the husband.<br><br>&quot;Yes, please!&quot; comes the reply from the dark.<br><br>&quot;Where are you?&quot; asks the husband.<br><br>&quot;Over here on the swing!&quot; replies the drunk.<br><br>
Old 11-07-2002, 08:20 AM

Re:Origin of "Push" Rod's name

LMAO...
Old 11-07-2002, 10:09 AM

Old 11-07-2002, 10:12 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Thats about it NWDave. Very good description. <br><br>Don't let Rod tell you its about his engine parts now. :