Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   New Old Broke Room (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/new-old-broke-room-329226/)

j_martin 11-07-2017 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3338219)
Gre27 kkeavv$$53 &663:?fd2/
w
o
w

Get away from the bong.

j_martin 11-07-2017 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top) (Post 3338261)
Scotty
-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-

I agree. He does seem to be lost.

Scotty 11-07-2017 07:34 PM

🤪
it awl makes cents now

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-07-2017 07:40 PM

Keep talking Scotty we will find you!

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.die...abca01d418.jpg

Scotty 11-07-2017 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top) (Post 3338277)
Keep talking Scotty we will find you!

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.die...abca01d418.jpg

You found Mom’s soup pot! Wait til she sees you cut it in half!

FiverBob 11-08-2017 08:32 AM

Gorgeous morning down our way - - hope same for you. Put on fresh coffee, ph00 - - brought in fresh Florida Orange juice, stopped by Dunkin for some apple fritters. Now, get out of bed.

........[coffee]........................:cool:

L8R - - gotta go see how the wife and sis-in-law are doing. Time to get by other half back home - - miss her. .................:(

cougar 11-08-2017 09:46 AM

12° and some clouds moving in. Tomorrow it may snow, maybe not.

cougar 11-08-2017 09:50 AM

Forgot to mention, Roxie caught a mouse last night and presented it to the wife while she slept. Fun times.

NJTman 11-08-2017 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by cougar (Post 3338307)
Forgot to mention, Roxie caught a mouse last night and presented it to the wife while she slept. Fun times.

Make,sure you reward that beautiful kitty... Doing what they do best

Pics of snow would make us lowlanders happy!

FiverBob 11-09-2017 05:41 AM

Nuther beautiful day headed our way - - still dark out so can't tell much yet. Washed things up and put on fresh ph00 and coffee. Take sis-in-law in to see doc today - - tough getting her into the car. Every move has to be spelled out for her - - put your foot here, slide forward on the seat, tip your body forward, put your hands on the chair arms, now push up and stand - - good - - hold here on the walker, go to the door. You should see getting into the car - - OUCH. Tough watching her.

Ph00.............[coffee]

cougar 11-09-2017 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by NJTman (Post 3338308)
Make,sure you reward that beautiful kitty... Doing what they do best

Pics of snow would make us lowlanders happy!

If we get any snow. I'll take some pictures. At the rate it's warming up this morning we may only get rain again. We'll see.

Surprise, surprise. While we where out yesterday, Roxie caught another mouse and left it on display for us to see.
Missing half her teeth, she couldn't eat it so we gave her an extra baby mouse and some special treats and affection in appreciation of here hard work.
Need to clean the place up, the wife has been spilling bird seed all over the place.
Turning into a zoo around here. More and more critters showing up all the time. More rabbits, more birds, more moose, more cats, and a dog I'm ready to shoot.

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-10-2017 05:22 AM

Good Morning!

Hot coffee and fresh phoo for you know who ;)

I stopped by the bakery and picked up all kinds of fresh baked goodies Enjoy!

Off to get my new ears so I can start hearing again should have gotten them 20 years ago [duhhh]

Scotty 11-10-2017 07:51 AM

Lary, that time we lost your ears was an accident.
i was certain your head would fit thru that opening.
when you pulled your head out I knew there was a problem but at least you could fit thru the hole after your ears 👂👂🙉 fell off.

Mexstan 11-10-2017 09:08 AM

Good morning from a cloudy Paradise. I am back! Just skimmed over this weeks postings and see that some of you are maintaining your normal level of strangeness, insanity, derangement and similar adjectives. [coffee] Keep up the good work. BTW, who broke the break room?

Was not a happy camper on Wednesday night after we discovered that our return flight was cancelled with no alternatives offered by the airline. Then they tried to add insult to injury by wanting to charge extra when we tried to get out on another flight from an adjacent airport. It took hours of fighting on the phone to get another flight and with no extra charge. More and more am hating flying! It used to be fun.

Will try later to compile a short summary of this trip as it was very different. Spent a lot of time in the rain forest climbing over huge Mayan ruins at different sites. One site was only accessible by boat.

Ciao

cougar 11-10-2017 11:20 AM

Stan, working on air planes use to be fun too.
It snowed a little yesterday evening, less than forecast, but it didn't rain. I'll try and get some pictures after the sun comes up. Right now we need to feed the critters. They surrounded the house and they're staring in the windows licking their chops.