Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Lets Go, Mountaineers!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 01:15 PM

Received 95 Likes on 64 Posts
Lets Go, Mountaineers!!!!

Ok, I know its not a Cummins subject so mods please dont move. My wife and I flew down to Ft Lauderdale for the Orange Bowl. We got back late yesterday. I cant stress it enough how nice and respectful Clemson fans were. My wife and I had such a great time. WVU gets no respect from the nation, they use this to play with a chip on thier shoulders. Works for me, WVU now has more BCS wins (against the ACC champ, the Big 12 champ, and the SEC champion) than the entire ACC combined. If anyone has the oppurtunity to go to a BCS game for thier college do it. We had a blast the entire day. Sorry to through this out there. Just thought I would share my states victory with yall

LETS GO!!!
MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Mountaineers opened up a Can O Wup Azz on em for sure

National Championship here we come
Old 01-06-2012, 01:24 PM

Did you go? Unfortunately there wasnt a strong fan base at this one. I believe the Weds game time slot killed the fans. Luckily I save all my vacation time for this sort of thing. I only missed the USF, RU, and Cincy games this year. I laready have my wife talked into going to Austin to play TX next year. Hopefully it will workout that we get two TX road games back to back. I will talk her into TX and/or TTU, TCU, or Baylor. It truely is a great day to be a Mountaineer.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by freight train
Did you go? Unfortunately there wasnt a strong fan base at this one. I believe the Weds game time slot killed the fans. Luckily I save all my vacation time for this sort of thing. I only missed the USF, RU, and Cincy games this year. I laready have my wife talked into going to Austin to play TX next year. Hopefully it will workout that we get two TX road games back to back. I will talk her into TX and/or TTU, TCU, or Baylor. It truely is a great day to be a Mountaineer.
No sir...though admittedly I asked my wife as the game was starting why we didn't go there instead of the "Smokies" for Christmas? ........She loves her Mountaineers but I still got "The Look"

See ya at one of the home games
Old 01-06-2012, 02:41 PM

My beautiful wife and I sit in sec 220 row 4. Right at the goal line. More than welcome to say hello.
The best of all worlds, a fellow Mountaineer and first gen lover.