Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Kiss of Death (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/kiss-death-20115/)

DarrellB 11-14-2002 12:20 AM

Kiss of Death

I don't know what it is but I got it. [undecided]<br><br>Had the worst head ache I've ever had lastnight and even had to huge the Porcelain God this moring. I've had one bowl of soup in two days, I think I'm dying of hunger. :-X<br><br>What makes it even worse is, I'm sitting here at work sick. :'(<br><br>Enough wining, I'll go now.<br><br>Darrell

Alan_Reagan 11-14-2002 05:15 AM

Re:Kiss of Death

That was going around here for a couple of weeks. I missed it. Hope you get over it soon.

Shovelhead 11-14-2002 05:45 AM

Hope you're feelin' better DB.<br>If you're sick you might as well be at work.......why waste a day off if you feel bad? [laugh] [eyecrazy] [yuk]

bulthisl 11-14-2002 06:00 AM

I know how you feel DB<br>I had seenus trouble one time and it was awlful.<br>No I didn't say sinus atoll I meant seenus.<br>I was spending the nite with a friend of mine and her husband came home and SEENUS. [eyecrazy] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>Hpoe you feel better DB, have a good one !<br><br> : Eddie : 8)

DarrellB 11-14-2002 06:26 AM

[quote author=bulthisl link=board=10;threadid=7021;start=0#66631 date=1037275210]<br>I know how you feel DB<br>I had seenus trouble one time and it was awlful.<br>No I didn't say sinus atoll I meant seenus.<br>I was spending the nite with a friend of mine and her husband came home and SEENUS. [eyecrazy] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>Hpoe you feel better DB, have a good one !<br><br> : Eddie : 8)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Been there too, and it was much more enjoyable than this crap. :)<br><br>Darrell

Javaluva 11-14-2002 06:33 AM

I feel for you...been sick for a week now with a head cold. I think it's starting to finally clear up but my nose is still pretty stuffy. [eyecrazy]

NWDave 11-14-2002 07:21 AM

S-o-o-o-o, the west coast crud has reached the interior of the United States. It was floating around out here about 6 weeks ago. Nausea, up close and personal with the porcelain king, fear of being more than 3 minutes away from a bathroom, hot sweats, cold flashes mixed with onset of symptoms then moving onto full fledged cold. About 2 weeks than tapering off to what the he** was that? Believe it or not, you will survive, sorta. My deepest sympathy. Unfortunately, been there, done that.<br><br>~Dave

11-14-2002 08:24 AM

Hope you get feeling better DarrellB

DarrellB 11-14-2002 08:56 PM

[quote author=NWDave link=board=10;threadid=7021;start=0#66658 date=1037280104]<br>S-o-o-o-o, the west coast crud has reached the interior of the United States. It was floating around out here about 6 weeks ago. Nausea, up close and personal with the porcelain king, fear of being more than 3 minutes away from a bathroom, hot sweats, cold flashes mixed with onset of symptoms then moving onto full fledged cold. About 2 weeks than tapering off to what the he** was that? Believe it or not, you will survive, sorta. My deepest sympathy. Unfortunately, been there, done that.<br><br>~Dave<br>[/quote]<br><br>Should have known it come form over there. ::) [laugh]<br><br>DB

Fishcop 11-16-2002 09:28 PM

We need to stop it before it crosses the Mississippi.....

shortfieldbreak 11-17-2002 02:24 PM

Too late. I think I'm starting to get the crud. [yuk] :'(<br><br>sore throat, and can't keep a whole lot down. I hate it when this happens.<br>-SFB

PistolWhipt 11-17-2002 03:02 PM

SFB,<br> Might have something to do with that &quot;mandatory&quot; flu shot that Uncle Sugar makes us take, huh ?<br><br>PISTOL

phox_mulder 11-17-2002 03:37 PM

[quote author=PistolWhipt link=board=10;threadid=7021;start=0#68327 date=1037566957]<br>SFB,<br> Might have something to do with that &quot;mandatory&quot; flu shot that Uncle Sugar makes us take, huh ?<br><br>PISTOL<br>[/quote]<br><br>Just remember, &quot;you can't get the flu from a flu shot&quot;<br>only &quot;flu-like symptoms&quot; [laugh]<br><br><br>phox<br>

DPG 11-17-2002 04:00 PM

I can empathize with all of you &quot;sickies&quot; out there. I've had a touch of the crud for about a week now. Not sick enough to stay home from work, but sick enough to not want to do anything. (I did wash my truck this afternoon. I couldn't not keep the baby clean!)<br><br>I hope that everybody feels better!

Dieseldude4x4 11-18-2002 05:39 AM

Are you having safe internet connection? I have a filter on my computer that keeps it from getting to me.