Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Kiss of Death (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/kiss-death-20115/)

DarrellB 11-14-2002 12:20 AM

Kiss of Death

I don't know what it is but I got it. [undecided]<br><br>Had the worst head ache I've ever had lastnight and even had to huge the Porcelain God this moring. I've had one bowl of soup in two days, I think I'm dying of hunger. :-X<br><br>What makes it even worse is, I'm sitting here at work sick. :'(<br><br>Enough wining, I'll go now.<br><br>Darrell

Alan_Reagan 11-14-2002 05:15 AM

Re:Kiss of Death

That was going around here for a couple of weeks. I missed it. Hope you get over it soon.

Shovelhead 11-14-2002 05:45 AM

Hope you're feelin' better DB.<br>If you're sick you might as well be at work.......why waste a day off if you feel bad? [laugh] [eyecrazy] [yuk]

bulthisl 11-14-2002 06:00 AM

I know how you feel DB<br>I had seenus trouble one time and it was awlful.<br>No I didn't say sinus atoll I meant seenus.<br>I was spending the nite with a friend of mine and her husband came home and SEENUS. [eyecrazy] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>Hpoe you feel better DB, have a good one !<br><br> : Eddie : 8)

DarrellB 11-14-2002 06:26 AM

[quote author=bulthisl link=board=10;threadid=7021;start=0#66631 date=1037275210]<br>I know how you feel DB<br>I had seenus trouble one time and it was awlful.<br>No I didn't say sinus atoll I meant seenus.<br>I was spending the nite with a friend of mine and her husband came home and SEENUS. [eyecrazy] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>Hpoe you feel better DB, have a good one !<br><br> : Eddie : 8)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Been there too, and it was much more enjoyable than this crap. :)<br><br>Darrell

Javaluva 11-14-2002 06:33 AM

I feel for you...been sick for a week now with a head cold. I think it's starting to finally clear up but my nose is still pretty stuffy. [eyecrazy]

NWDave 11-14-2002 07:21 AM

S-o-o-o-o, the west coast crud has reached the interior of the United States. It was floating around out here about 6 weeks ago. Nausea, up close and personal with the porcelain king, fear of being more than 3 minutes away from a bathroom, hot sweats, cold flashes mixed with onset of symptoms then moving onto full fledged cold. About 2 weeks than tapering off to what the he** was that? Believe it or not, you will survive, sorta. My deepest sympathy. Unfortunately, been there, done that.<br><br>~Dave

11-14-2002 08:24 AM

Hope you get feeling better DarrellB

DarrellB 11-14-2002 08:56 PM

[quote author=NWDave link=board=10;threadid=7021;start=0#66658 date=1037280104]<br>S-o-o-o-o, the west coast crud has reached the interior of the United States. It was floating around out here about 6 weeks ago. Nausea, up close and personal with the porcelain king, fear of being more than 3 minutes away from a bathroom, hot sweats, cold flashes mixed with onset of symptoms then moving onto full fledged cold. About 2 weeks than tapering off to what the he** was that? Believe it or not, you will survive, sorta. My deepest sympathy. Unfortunately, been there, done that.<br><br>~Dave<br>[/quote]<br><br>Should have known it come form over there. ::) [laugh]<br><br>DB

Fishcop 11-16-2002 09:28 PM

We need to stop it before it crosses the Mississippi.....

shortfieldbreak 11-17-2002 02:24 PM

Too late. I think I'm starting to get the crud. [yuk] :'(<br><br>sore throat, and can't keep a whole lot down. I hate it when this happens.<br>-SFB

PistolWhipt 11-17-2002 03:02 PM

SFB,<br> Might have something to do with that &quot;mandatory&quot; flu shot that Uncle Sugar makes us take, huh ?<br><br>PISTOL

phox_mulder 11-17-2002 03:37 PM

[quote author=PistolWhipt link=board=10;threadid=7021;start=0#68327 date=1037566957]<br>SFB,<br> Might have something to do with that &quot;mandatory&quot; flu shot that Uncle Sugar makes us take, huh ?<br><br>PISTOL<br>[/quote]<br><br>Just remember, &quot;you can't get the flu from a flu shot&quot;<br>only &quot;flu-like symptoms&quot; [laugh]<br><br><br>phox<br>

DPG 11-17-2002 04:00 PM

I can empathize with all of you &quot;sickies&quot; out there. I've had a touch of the crud for about a week now. Not sick enough to stay home from work, but sick enough to not want to do anything. (I did wash my truck this afternoon. I couldn't not keep the baby clean!)<br><br>I hope that everybody feels better!

Dieseldude4x4 11-18-2002 05:39 AM

Are you having safe internet connection? I have a filter on my computer that keeps it from getting to me.

redramnc 11-18-2002 06:36 AM

Anybody else notice that most of the really bad stuff starts out that way and then blows east? [yuk] Maybe we should reverse the jet stream and let it blow out to sea. <br><br>Ya know, if that big quake they say is imminent out there actually happens then maybe it will al just float out to sea......

NWDave 11-18-2002 07:00 AM

Good try but you see, just ain't gonna happen. About the big quake, that's down in California. When it happens, California will join Hawaii as an Island, Oregon will become more beach front property along with Arizona and Nevada. Washington really only has to worry about volcanic ash. :D<br><br>~Dave