Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   I Hear Santa Clause Breakroom 12/23-12/29 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/i-hear-santa-clause-breakroom-12-23-12-29-a-331342/)

FiverBob 12-25-2018 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by bigbaddog (Post 3356362)
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM A LONG TIME STALKER. These breakrooms have kept me in stitches and had me in tears. Hopefully they will go on for a long time. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. Mike

Hey, some characters in here will have you wetting your britches. So funny. Welcome to our group - - always good to see a new
face come around and join us. New blood is good. Merry Christmas back at you and your family and may God bless and watch
over and guide you this next year. What a fantastic day.

Bob

NJTman 12-26-2018 07:22 AM

Happy Kwanzaa, folks;)

Another moment were gifted to be alive, enjoying yet another beautiful sunrise.

Slow week between Christmas and New Year, letting me pay bills, organize 6 months of invoices and receipts. Fixing the wife's car again, with its wacky, blow the gear oil up and out of the vent tube. Blocked air passage, I guess. Hopefully to figure it out. 50* weather forecast this week. Might be able,to finish staining in the last seconds before year end.

Hot java, PH00 for Bob (Lasagna flavored) asphalt flavored tea for Ollie, cranberry muffins, and oatmeal raisin cookies from yesterday.

see ya!

oliver foster 12-26-2018 07:53 AM

Thanks for the grub and custom flavored brews T-man!

A nice crisp 0 F morning with a clear sky and a bright burning orb above. It is nice to see your shadow a few days in a row up here in one of the cloudiest counties in the US.
Great Christmas Day yesterday with friends and family. Good times and great eats.

I was at my neighbor and good friend Walter's house for Christmas lunch yesterday. I commented on his 1:16 scale radio controlled Hemi Challenger car his girlfriend had gotten him. I said he can come over and race my daughter in my shop sometime, with her Limelight colored Hemi '70 Cuda 1:16 scale car I got her a few Christmases ago.
His girlfriend smiled and handed me my present...Looks like we can have 3 at a time Mopar races in the shop now!

Off to stoke up the outdoor wood furnace with the dogs.

Have a good one DTR'ers

FiverBob 12-27-2018 07:08 AM

Morning all. Looks like a whole bunch of people than just me are way too busy. Fun, but sure hectic and too much going on.
Weather is improving from those freezing temps of the 50's - - due for 78 today.

OK, slow down. Breakfast is being served. Several surprise pans on the warmers sitting on the counter. Basics are
scrambled eggs, bacon, venison sausage, fried gator tail, and ???????. Also assortment of baked goods. Cut fruit,
orange - grape - apple juices. Columbian blend coffee for regular and Dunkin Donuts ph00. Come and get it.

Me gone to get some more stuff done...……………. [coffee]

Scotty 12-27-2018 07:11 AM

Kophie and Foo on
Special biscuits made by dragon on floor
Bobby’s speedo on ceiling phan
$oMeTin rong WitH ThE aPpLe JooSh
👍🏼🥳

NJTman 12-27-2018 09:40 AM

I'll take a double serving of ??????? To go.

Hopefully it won't give me heartburn.

Thanks Bob. Nice spread.

Gross speedo visual, a Scotty. Pubic hair and ceiling fans are more than the average stomach can tolerate....

Saving ???????? For after lunch. Bleaching brain..

Gone...

Mexstan 12-27-2018 09:44 AM

Good morning from a warming Paradise. It's been a bit cool the last few days, but is warming up. Yesterday got up to a nice 72F. We even had a sprinkle of rain last night, the first in ages. Getting into our dry season, so do not expect any more for a few months.

Bob, yuh dun gud! Nice spread thanks. Fried gator tail??????

Scotty, ummmmm, what can I say? Words fail. Not going to go as far as to say that you failed, but ......... ummmmmmmmmm!!!!

Another busy day, so see yuh.

FiverBob 12-28-2018 09:23 AM

Morning gang - -- been running since early and just now sitting down to rest a minute. No breakfast here and too late
to make any now. So, fresh ph00 and coffee is on and some juices are in the box.

Sounds like everyone is busy and this is supposed to be a lazy week. Got a lot of work in my office done yesterday
and that made me feel better. Now get out and wash that filthy car before the blonde jumps in it and takes it to the
car wash which kills my great wax job. Never use detergent on it until it is ready for another wax job.

OK, in the garage and drive. Pouring my ph00 and out of here. Have a great day. Wow, New Years day???
All ready!!!!! Where did the year go? No major trips this year - - something wrong.

……………...[coffee]……………...:drool:

cougar 12-29-2018 10:36 AM

20° and snowing, a lot.
Old job ended yesterday, a week off, then new job starts. Going to try and work on the house.

NJTman 12-29-2018 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by cougar (Post 3356477)
20° and snowing, a lot.
Old job ended yesterday, a week off, then new job starts. Going to try and work on the house.

Looking forward to the new job, I hope.

We had 65* f and rain which is way high for this time of year. Today more seasonal in the 50s. Not a drop of snow this season, as of yet.

Had dinner with friends, and brought home nearly 2 pounds of fresh chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies. I'll leave them on the counter for y'all.

Night....