Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Gf Sop

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Windex works wonders on car interiors.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:23 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Windex works wonders on car interiors.
Windex will clean just about any thing you spray it on!

My center console by the shifter and the middle seat one has so many coffee stains on it if you got it wet with a rag and rung the rag out you c ould have a good cup of coffee if you just put it in the microwave But this is also why i have the Huskey Linner HD Floor Mats.

Any one care to venture what carpet floor mats smell like after a winter soak of being coverd in wet horse crap and cow crap? it aint good oce that carpet starts to come alive
Old 11-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Banned

Man I don't know what it is about women spilling drinks in cars, but it seems like every single one does!!

And speaking of disrespectful women, my friend Anna was riding with me the other day in my Avalance and we got out to go inside my buddies shop....so seeing how she had her hands full of stuff she decides to KICK my door to shut it. Thank god for the plastic panels on the bottom of the door or I would have I was so freakin mad at her....I couldn't believe she did that!!

So anywhoo back to the topic, I don't know if I would have dumped her....accidents happen but if it was a re-occuring thing then yeah I'd send her packin!!

~Nick
Old 11-17-2006, 09:36 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Was this an accident or did she get mad and intentionaly dump offee?
If this was an accident and you dumped her for just that, I think you may have some issues there bud....
Old 11-17-2006, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by XLR8R
OK - so my latest girlfriend is in my truck yesterday morning and she dumps her latte on the carpet of my '05... I stop in traffic, jump out and run around to her side with napkins in hand to hazmat the toxic spill; I'm nice enough, even though I wanted to pimp-slap her, but I'm a GentleMan.

... So I kicked her to the curb last night.

I mean, you can't let people soil your ride, right? Isn't that a Man-Law or something...

What would you guys do?
If she did it on purpose

Dump her like yesterdays garbage, women are a dime a dozen, its the good ones that are harder to find....

Even on my 96, ida done what u did, but granted she has a side of the story too, id wanna know..

Rick
Old 11-17-2006, 01:42 PM

I can't count the number of times i have spilled pop,tea,oil,mud,dog, in my truck, luckily i have access to a commercial rug cleaner.I usually do my seats and rugs twice a year.Like some one else said "'it's just a truck".
Old 11-17-2006, 02:46 PM

You guys let women in your truck?
Old 11-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Ok Guys, First off I would be making her clean that nasty stuff up! Second , I don't think it was that extreme,unless she told you to clean it up since it's your truck.LOL.
Pantera, Some people are nicer than you LOL.
I let my husband in my truck.hehehe
Old 11-17-2006, 05:43 PM

Well, I guess for me it would all depend on how she looked if I was going to let her get away with that!! The better she looks, the more she can spill. Just sit in a lawn chair and make her get a bikini on and clean it up while you watch.....
Old 11-17-2006, 05:51 PM

Heck my GF of 3 years would have been a gf of a few hours if I had that attitude LOL

I have stains on the carpet... Make-up on the visor... Little foot prints on the dash... Ummmm The list goes ON AND ON...

My thoughts are..... ITS JUST A 4x4 TRUCK!

Trucks are made to get dirty. I live on 2 miles of dirtroad and have fun playing in the mud everytime it rains. That's why we have soap!

Lucas
Old 11-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Dodgezilla,that was a pretty good idea.

Luken, Our Truck are made to stay Clean LOL
Old 11-17-2006, 06:53 PM

I ditched a gal once for puitting her feet on the dash of my streetrod. Still to this day it hacks me off thinking about it. Accidents happen but if she was crappy about it, I'd have kicked her to the curb.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Muted User

One time I was driving, and the girl I was with didnt spill anything. She smacked me upside the head. She was drunk, I was giving her a ride home, though she was having one of those drunk sincerity moments, at the wrong time. So I told her to never ever again hit me while I was driving and continue driving down the street. No more than a minute later she smacks me again!

I then turn into the next parking lot and get out, go around to her side, open the door and say 'get out' nicely. She refused to, and I really didnt want her in my truck, so I pulled her out, locked, and shut the door. Then I got back in the truck and drove home.

Call me what you want, but getting smacked while driving a large truck is just NOT at all a good thing.

Oh, and on a side note, it was a rather chilly and if i remember correctly kinda rainy fall night.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Banned

That's just mean man. You should never do that to a girl.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:07 PM

And you guys wonder why it's just "girlfriends".. There are more important things in life other than spilled coffee.

Quick Reply: Gf Sop