Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Explosives smugglers

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Explosives smugglers

They found out who's been supplying the terrorists w/ explosives!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...M&SECTION=HOME
Old 12-04-2004, 06:14 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Read this story earlier today. Got to wonder at the competance of some of these guys. But then again, in reality, can we point fingers? Havn't the police in America, Canada and Mexico made similar embarassing boo-boo's?
Old 12-04-2004, 07:38 PM

Yup...it's those kinda mistakes that can start a war.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:28 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
You could imagine the travelers surprise if his luggage was checked at another airport....
Old 12-05-2004, 07:31 AM

Yeah...quite the confusion! Some 70 yr old white guy in handcuffs being interrogated. You know they would treat it like somebody's smuggling it because not every airport in the world is gonna get the news that the French are the ones who planted it.

If the French were smart they would have used one of their own bags instead of some innocent passenger's bag!
Old 12-05-2004, 09:35 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

I guess plastic explosive smells different in a garage than an airport? Wonder if they take drugs to a real school, and put them in a real locker for training? Hate to see what they do for a cadaver dog....
Old 12-05-2004, 10:52 AM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally posted by Redleg
I guess plastic explosive smells different in a garage than an airport? Wonder if they take drugs to a real school, and put them in a real locker for training? Hate to see what they do for a cadaver dog....
I think they do take real drugs to school, and I would suspect plant them in a real locker.... You would have to ask jack about the cadaver dog I think that is (part) what he has trained his for.

I think the americans and canadians use real passengers for their drug testing. I seam to recall them walking through an airport and planting them in some guy's luggage while he was standing there and having the dog find him.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:56 AM

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
A smart Frenchman is rarer than a pregnant virgin!!!
Old 12-05-2004, 12:13 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Originally posted by westcoaster
I think they do take real drugs to school, and I would suspect plant them in a real locker.... You would have to ask jack about the cadaver dog I think that is (part) what he has trained his for.

I think the americans and canadians use real passengers for their drug testing. I seam to recall them walking through an airport and planting them in some guy's luggage while he was standing there and having the dog find him.
Yeah, I know how it's done here, usually the "real" public is left out of the training scenario. Real body parts ARE used, just trying to imagine how THEY did it and how many body parts have been misplaced.....