Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   DTR Breakroom and Intervention Center (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/dtr-breakroom-intervention-center-253337/)

Totallyrad 09-27-2009 07:14 AM

DTR Breakroom and Intervention Center

Time to reel it back in and enjoy the coffee without the fleas or the sheep. I'll light the burners for the night shift and put another box in the rack for the dew guys, phoo guys are drinking instant, hot water is in the pot on the left. It looks like the real stuff but it's just water, don't let the dark color fool you.[tapdshut] I think the filter is on the blink.[yuk] Remember guys, we're "G" rated.:cool:

Justwannabeme 09-27-2009 07:28 AM

must be needed if the Breakroom started at 8:15AM.....

saw, did a lot on the West Coast. rugged country. great dodges with lifts and really big wheels. bigger rocks. amazing for me to see all the old (30s to 60s) perfectly good trucks. and the Jeeps, cry cry cry..... now I know why JBark has so much fun on BLM land.....

camera still out on the road with the husband. he is making a 'round the border' trip of the US on his harley. so no pics for now. did a few tv interviews and found out that it is tough to remember what you just said, the way you said it, when you have to do it again cause of some background noise. do not know how reporters do it. Sports Illustrated, CBS, and five others learned that wild animals really do not care you're media. The animals behaved really well for Animal Planet (very professional crew), go figure.

one ton dodge is here- all alone- and I feel like being a mechanic....muh ha ha
Larry has stuff on sale at the DTR store........

bigfoot 09-27-2009 07:33 AM

Wow I’m only the second one up this morning? Were the coffee, OK got it. Must have been a party somewhere and no one told me. Today I am 52 years old and feel 82, someone tell me the pains don’t get any worse .[laugh]So far only knees back and feet along with one shoulder.
Cleaning out my hunting trailer today season opens on the 3rd. Then plan to spend the afternoon shooting the bow and drinking a few beers.

bigfoot 09-27-2009 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme (Post 2588508)
must be needed if the Breakroom started at 8:15AM.....

saw, did a lot on the West Coast. rugged country. great dodges with lifts and really big wheels. bigger rocks. amazing for me to see all the old (30s to 60s) perfectly good trucks. and the Jeeps, cry cry cry..... now I know why JBark has so much fun on BLM land.....

camera still out on the road with the husband. he is making a 'round the border' trip of the US on his harley. so no pics for now. did a few tv interviews and found out that it is tough to remember what you just said, the way you said it, when you have to do it again cause of some background noise. do not know how reporters do it. Sports Illustrated, CBS, and five others learned that wild animals really do not care you're media. The animals behaved really well for Animal Planet (very professional crew), go figure.

one ton dodge is here- all alone- and I feel like being a mechanic....muh ha ha
Larry has stuff on sale at the DTR store........

When/ where will the interviews be aired? It’s always nice to be about to put a face with the name …………….well most of the time maybe not in Larry’s case.[laugh]

madhat 09-27-2009 07:44 AM

Mornin... Sorry I was UA last week. I was on the range, and getting up pretty early, so I was hitting the hey early.

Had a really bad storm here last night in the middle of the night... came outside this morning to half of a big oak tree laying down in the yard. It was more in my neighbors yard, missed their house and cars by inches. Just the other day they were talking about wanting it gone... guess they got it!

Gettin ready to go to church. See ya'll later.

Blake Clark 09-27-2009 07:51 AM

Happy Sunday Yall

Mom glad to see you made it back safe and sound. Feel like taking a roadtrip myself, head to Okie City next weekend a railroad festival for the little ones birthday. Im just looking forward to a few days away from work.

Hey Biggie, Happy Berfday!

Morning Rick

Going make ready the truck for my Ratlratl button. Few odds and ends to do around the shop. Way to wet to cut the grass.

Yall take care now ya hear.

Blake Clark 09-27-2009 07:54 AM

Mark,

Hey Bud, dont lie, you been avoiding us cause the smell in the last BR was unbearable.

Its all Scotts fault.

Save that oak, makes great grilling and fire wood. At least the madhatmobile got spared!

madhat 09-27-2009 08:01 AM

Happy Birthday, BF. Sorry I missed that in your first post. Wow... 52!

Blake... yeah, I'm probably going to fool with it after lunch. I was just whipped last week... if the MH mobile would have bought it, I would have just got a new paint job...

bigfoot 09-27-2009 08:05 AM

[QUOTE=madhat;2588531]Happy Birthday, BF. Sorry I missed that in your first post. Wow... 52!

Yes people do live that long [laugh][laugh]

chaikwa 09-27-2009 08:11 AM

Morning.

52... wow. Congratulations, happy birthday, many more and all that stuff.

chaikwa.

Blake Clark 09-27-2009 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by chaikwa (Post 2588541)
Morning.

52... wow. Congratulations, happy birthday, many more and all that stuff.

chaikwa.

What no history...

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the barn this morning.

Let Jake post, hes more interesting to talk to anyway.

cincydiesel 09-27-2009 08:33 AM

By the title of the new breakroom this could be a long week. Can I get a patch on some of that weird gum? Happy Birthday Bigfoot.. Rick and Scott will be happy that their not the only old guys around[tapdshut]

chaikwa 09-27-2009 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by blake.clark (Post 2588543)
What no history...

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the barn this morning.

Let Jake post, hes more interesting to talk to anyway.

Fine.

JAKE! C'mere, do the history thing for 'B.O.B.' (Big Ol Blake)....

All dogs can be traced back 40 million years ago to a weasel-like animal called the Miacis which dwelled in trees and dens. The Miacis later evolved into the Tomarctus, a direct forbearer of the genus Canis, which includes the wolf and jackal as well as the dog.

Ancient Egyptians revered their dogs. When a pet dog would die, the owners shaved off their eyebrows, smeared mud in their hair, and mourned aloud for days.

Small quantities of grapes and raisins can cause renal failure in dogs. Chocolate, macadamia nuts, cooked onions, or anything with caffeine can also be harmful.

Apple and pear seeds contain arsenic, which may be deadly to dogs.

Rock star Ozzy Osborne saved his wife Sharon’s Pomeranian from a coyote by tackling and wresting the coyote until it released the dog.

Dogs have sweat glands in between their paws.

In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wagometer” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.

Dogs have three eyelids. The third lid, called a nictitating membrane or “haw,” keeps the eye lubricated and protected.

A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.

Puppies are sometimes rejected by their mother if they are born by cesarean and cleaned up before being given back to her.

Jake!

chaikwa 09-27-2009 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by cincydiesel (Post 2588555)
Happy Birthday Bigfoot.. Rick and Scott will be happy that their not the only old guys around[tapdshut]

I'm just REALLY happy I ain't YOU.

chaikwa.

Hvytrkmech 09-27-2009 08:44 AM

Morning all, just got in from work, boy do I love working saturday nights. Good thing there are never any drunks out. [duhhh]

Happy birthday Bigfoot, wish's for many more.

Mama is cooking up some grub, so I am gonna feed my face then clean my basement and turn it into a winter play ground for the grand daughter. And to think, I thought I was done having to do this. [laugh]

Be good everyone, enjoy your Sunday.