Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Dear Abby

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Mt. Washington, KY who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus.

My parents live in Morehead and one of my sisters, who lives in West Liberty, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Covington.

I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Eddyville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Campton. She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancée and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally candid about my family.

Should I tell her about my cousin who is a Kerry supporter?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation
Old 04-03-2004, 07:35 PM

Dear Worried: Yes, you should be concerned about her reaction to your Kerry supporter cousin. Save your beautiful relationship and don't mention the "black sheep". -Steve
Old 04-03-2004, 08:25 PM

Re: Dear Abby

Originally posted by TomW
Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Mt. Washington, KY who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus.

My parents live in Morehead and one of my sisters, who lives in West Liberty, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Covington.

I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Eddyville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Campton. She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancée and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally candid about my family.

Signed,

How did you find out so much about my family ?

: Eddie :

Note to self : Better take city I live in out of my avitar !!
Old 04-03-2004, 08:33 PM

i would'nt be to concerned about it Kerry is a forgiving man
Old 04-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 04-03-2004, 08:50 PM
DPG

The way this thread started, I thought that TomW's cousin was going to own a Powerstoke.
Old 04-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Worried about my reputation,

I just received a phone call from Kerry. He is desirous of knowing your cousins' name and phone number. Seems he feels she might have some pull in getting him "in" with the family. He feels like they sound like a strong Democratic family with high values and could be of great influence and value to him.

Signed,
DesperateForHelp
Old 04-03-2004, 09:45 PM

Originally posted by DPG
The way this thread started, I thought that TomW's cousin was going to own a Powerstoke.
It's much worse than that. My brother owns one.
Old 04-04-2004, 08:03 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Sound like Kerry's campaigne staff.....
Old 04-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Chapter President

Old 04-04-2004, 02:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Dear Abby

Originally posted by TomW
Dear Abby,

Signed,
Sounds like you worked on the Clinton campaign...