Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Am I Crazy or???

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I Crazy or???

I had a Yamaha Wolverine 350 when I was in HS and I rode it EVERY weekend during the year and all day all summer long, but after it crapped out on me I got out of riding until now... Since I bought my Grizzly 700 I have been hooked to riding in the mud again, and feel more and more inclined to just ride and spend money on it instead of my truck. I LOVE driving my truck and hotrodding but since I use it for work a few times a week pulling up to 20K or so I just don't want to add all the super high HP stuff that I used to, I still want 500rwhp but that is about it, and that is just a turbo away... I don't want to wear my truck out so prematurely and break stuff so often. So I am thinking about selling the cam I have, my BIG injectors and just adding a hybrid S400 that could tow, and a set of really clean 80hp sticks, maybe taper-cut DV's and calling it done... Atleast until I have another alternative vehicle that can tow...

It is just so much cheaper to ride the Grizz and enjoy it than my truck; less fuel, cheaper to fix stuff, if it breaks I am not out of transportation to a from work until its fixed... And there just isn't alot of sledpulling around here. which is what I would want to do with my truck... So am I crazy or ...? lol Don't hate on me guys! lol