Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   *****Diesel Sippers BREAKROOM Aug 26th-SEPT 1st 2007***** (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Adiesel-sippers-breakroom-aug-26th-sept-1st-2007%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-166439/)

chaikwa 09-01-2007 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by FiverBob (Post 1675058)
Since when was I named the Janitor???

Since you took it upon yerself to clean up after these slobs, that's when! [laugh]

OK, Scott, come have some coffee then go back to welding and messing around.

I don't 'mess around'!

Oh yeh, finally posted a couple Mexico shots for you that have been bugging me.

Yes, I noticed that last night. (about time too!) AWESOME pics, THANK YOU!

Cin; how'd we make out at the vet yesterday? Any new news?

I dunno if the coffee's good or not... it's ALL GONE! I think it must be that MSP dispatcher who guzzles it all down!

New [coffee]'s drizzlin'.

chaikwa.

chaikwa 09-01-2007 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by chaikwa (Post 1675132)
Cin; how'd we make out at the vet yesterday? Any new news?

Ok, nevermind... I just saw the update post in the thread it's s'posed to be in. Go figure! [duhhh]

chaikwa.

mikmaze 09-01-2007 08:55 AM

I'm gonna sneak my cup under the fresh drizzle, before the big stuff gets loosened up on the "coffee grinds" and ends up in the mix....... great lookin weekend here on the east coast, try to have a safe one, rememberin its not you, but the other guy ya need to worry about !

dssimecek 09-01-2007 09:21 AM

Morninn' all,

Houston: 76* had a wakeup with a Tstorm. Looking for where the donut landed, CIN good aim. Shirley wants to know "where my donut?" [laugh] Thanks.
04 thanks for the link to army basic. Our son went there about 18 months ago. He learned a lot. He did well, and like the training. He was 31 years old when he joined.

Gonna be a Texan. Took the 02 CTD in for a the inspection to get TX tags.
The shop owner also has an 02CTD like my with the gages, and the stock mirrors. Someone switched his mirrors before he got his truck. Cost of inspection $14.50. The Chrysler cost $39.75 with emmisions. Tags and stickers $240.45 Lady thought the cheese slipped off my cracker when I wanted it licensed at the 11k it is rated at.
Drivers license looks like it will have to be a class A. The 5er GVWR is 10,423 pounds. And get the form for the eyeball Dr. to fill out that my eyes are as good as they will ever be, and meet the requirments for Texas.

Breakroom looks good, only a small trail of sprinkes and coffee sludge on the floor. [coffee] good. need more.

NWDave, Bumpershoot is always fun to go. Big crowds, lot of bands, and things to do.

Looks like the daugher will be buying a house and we will be moving farther north in Houston, zip 77095. The wife and daughter will be getting stuff packed today. My job, take the kidletts to the near by park, and we can do some geocaching with the GPS there. Take some blogdog sammiches for lunch.

Wannabe have fun in your tug boat, and a good weekend.

Have a good un, and a good holiday for those who get the day, and be safe out there

shortround 09-01-2007 09:44 AM

Greetings from the end of the earth.
Finally got communication established with the rest of the world. You can get blue suiters to do most anything for a case of beer.
Things are just chaos now, getting everything lined out and working with a bunch of guys that are excited about the equipment they are working with. Nothing to unscrewup with them and have been able to train them right. A couple more days of hands on training and we will be headed back to the rock city.
Semi busy day today, getting ready to go out and visit some of the sites and make sure the electrons are flowing in the right direction.

Shortround out

CIN'S DODGE 09-01-2007 10:19 AM

Chaikwa,glad to see you found the thread,hehehe.
Hey Shirley,Davey was suppose to leave you a couple of them.I'll be sure to put your name on them next time.

l jobb 09-01-2007 10:56 AM

An all night thunder boomer and rain last night. Needed the moisture it was getting kinda dry. Crops could have done without it especially if they were down. It'll be a couple of days before any field work now.

Nice pics wondering Bob. Train ride looks like a blast.

JWBM I agree whole heartily beautiful country out there. Glad you had a good time.

Guy with the trailer is finally showing up today so we can take some measurements and order some steel. 12" auger is 14' long and he wants to leave it attached to the machine in transit... going to be on quite an angle and fairly high. We'll see how this one works out.

Have fun and drive safe.

madhat 09-01-2007 11:27 AM

Afternoon, all. Sorry I've been ua that past day or so... busy as heck. We moved out to the range today, 6 mile hike. Nothing new or unusual to report at this time...

Duallydog 09-01-2007 11:44 AM

Morning, afternoon, whatever it is, had to hunt down a building on campus that was still open so I could plug my computer in to check email. Going into work for a little while, then going to the tractor pull here in town tonight.
That is all
Duallywishinghehadportablewirelessdogout

dssimecek 09-01-2007 11:44 AM

Nooner time all,

Pack blogdog sammiches and get out to the park with the kidletts play and goecache with the GPS.

Hat, you sound chipper this morning, have fun on the range. Range day was fun in the AF.

Shortround, don't misstep and fall of the end of the earth. Watch them zapatrons, they can jump and flow up hill.[laugh]. Nice to have some people that are teachable and want to learn.

CIN, Shirley is complaining that I did not leave her a donut. Now that she knows about them, hafta share. How is your dog doing?

Have a good un, and be safe out there.

madhat 09-01-2007 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by dssimecek (Post 1675313)
Hat, you sound chipper this morning, have fun on the range. Range day was fun in the AF.

Yeah, the clouds parted, let a little sun through.

Range DAY?!? We're out here for 2 weeks!!!:o

dssimecek 09-01-2007 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by madhat (Post 1675719)
Yeah, the clouds parted, let a little sun through.

Range DAY?!? We're out here for 2 weeks!!!:o

But time flies when your having fun[laugh]

04ctd 09-01-2007 09:29 PM

rained most of the day here.

my kid should be in "reception" in the Army, getting her uniforms and stuff.

keep her in your prayers (and pray she don't have a "madhat" in her future :)