OHDTR #11 Forum for the Ohio chapter #11

Ohio Coal Rollers (OCR) contact list

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 08:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ohio Coal Rollers (OCR) contact list

Most of us lurk around other forums.....but, CF has an official chapter for Ohio. I've been elected (or sentenced, depending how you look at it) as Chapter President. If any of you all would like get it on the action, just read below....

Because not everyone has the time to keep up with the forums and as a means of getting the word out to the fullest extent possible, I’d like to create an email distribution list and also a member database. Divulge as much information as you feel comfortable with. The information you provide will not be disclosed. If you own a business and are open to being a part of an event this year, please complete the business information fields.

The OCR will be compiling everything DIESEL going on in the state of Ohio, along with national events in a newsletter/calendar type format. This will be the event repository for the 2009 season. Everyone will get email notification of events and meets throughout the year in this format, in addition to the typical posting on the forums. I’ll need everyone who knows of events in their local area to keep me posted of the specifics (location, date, time, etc) so we can keep our newsletter/calendar up-to-date. This will be a work in progress as the season unfolds, but I’m hopeful that if we can get an idea of what events (with details) will be offered this year, the likelihood of a larger turn out will increase substantially.

More to follow.....

*Please copy everything below and paste in a email to OhioCoalRollers@aol.com

Handle: (Username)
First Name:
Last Name:
Street Address:
City:
Email:
Mobile Phone:
Home Phone:
Business Name:
Business Specialty:
Business Address:
Business Phone:
Business Email:
Old 11-16-2008, 08:26 AM

Bump this to the top.

Get your OCR decals here.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:03 PM

Sounds like a really good idea, since half the time I see people around SE Oh at pulls watching are the people I told to be there.lol It would def. be nice to have more people watching.