Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

What about us?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about us?

I see all sorts of east coasters...<br><br>What are we Left Coast Addicts supposed to do? ???
Old 12-19-2002, 05:37 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re:What about us?

I'll admit, there isnt as much DTR action on the West as there seems to be in the Cerntral/Eastern part of the USA.<br><br>Gives us West Coasters more reason to get out there and startup our own Local Chapters and get folks out here involved with DTR!<br><br>We West Coast folks seem to be spread out a little farther than those back East. <br>More driving and planning to make &quot;Get-to-Gethers&quot; work.<br>However, contact SFtopSGT or see my signature for details if you want to see about starting up or joining Chapters already in your area.<br><br>Rich.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:55 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

I would love for somebody to start a chapter out west. Once we get started it will spread like wildfire!
Old 01-03-2003, 01:24 PM

We need them out west. There may be someone out there that has a one time fix for the lift pumps. You never know until you try.
Old 01-27-2003, 02:34 PM

I'd look into starting something out here, but I'm rather isolated... to say the LEAST :-[<br><br><br>